Jailed for scoring 100+ in season mode...(unjailed)!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I'm at a loss for words. Normally, I just auto play my seasonals, but last night, I decided to manually play and pad my stats. My previous best was 50-0. I won 65-0 the first match and decide to continue manually playing. The 3rd game, I won, 103-0 and I was hyped. I was even nervous because breaking 100 would look really cool. I played another game, won, and went to sleep. I woke up just a short awhile ago, opened the app, and noticed that I lost chat privileges. I also couldn't donate to level the club anymore. To be honest, I'm in shock right now. I've spent an inordinate amount of time with the game. All I ask is that they look into my account so they will know it should get cleared.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Wow, this is absolutely terrible! We all know the time and effort that you put into the game. Hope you receive a speedy resolution, GLU has to make this right.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Wow, that’s crazy! Am guessing GLU thought you were hurting the feelings of the fictional computer team by running up the score. Lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @DFBB I have heard similar stories for guys being jailed for perfect seasons. Sorry man, make a ticket and they should clear it up for you. Make a ticket and im sure they will look into it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

@DFBB I have heard similar stories for guys being jailed for perfect seasons. Sorry man, make a ticket and they should clear it up for you. Make a ticket and im sure they will look into it.

Thanks. I've never had a perfect season, but came close a few times. Last year, I had a bronze derby only team jailed because it was considered 'too advance.' No other reason was given....and that team wasn't very good since all it did was derby. I just want them to actually look into the account. I've taken several sceen shots of my team every single day for the past 3+ months.

@LonzoBallin Thanks for the support man.
    Good idea, I do the same thing. Screen shot every page in my app almost every day. You should be ok, may take a few days, maybe a week before you get unjailed.
    – The Great Houmy
    @DFBB. Check your inbox, Sent you a PM
    – The Great Houmy
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    That really sucks!  Hope you get it resolved soon.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Happy to report that I've been unjailed. Thanks to those who helped!
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    That's awesome, so happy to hear!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    If it was Yacksel Ríos who turned you in to Glu, I can’t say that I blame him. 
    You dropped 64 runs on the poor guy!
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks. I've never had a perfect season, but came close a few times. Last year, I had a bronze derby only team jailed because it was considered 'too advance.' No other reason was given....and that team wasn't very good since all it did was derby. I just want them to actually look into the account. I've taken several sceen shots of my team every single day for the past 3+ months. @LonzoBallin Thanks for the support man.

• usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    A couple times in the past I’ve been jailed for similar reasons, it may take them a day or two, but they’ll make it right, they always do!