Options

Legend Derby?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Surely, I can't be the only one that's dying to see legend derby. We need a way to farm lxp!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Would be awsome!! If its done hopefully they just up the difficulty of existing rounds rather than adding a whole new round. Takes a ton of time and no skill to get through first 4 levels if you have decent sluggers as it is currently.
  • Options
    Also I think its kinda BS that if for example you had Gallo Bronze 10, beating it doesn't bring him up to Silver 1
  • Options
    tribeWS18 said:

Would be awsome!! If its done hopefully they just up the difficulty of existing rounds rather than adding a whole new round. Takes a ton of time and no skill to get through first 4 levels if you have decent sluggers as it is currently.

Last year, there was seven levels. The first five levels will be just like it is now. The sixth level will be lxp(10k) and the 7th level is the legend slugger reward.
  • Options
    I got a late start last year and remember legend xp being one of the rewards but did remember it being 7 rounds - did the do away with the last round later in the year?
  • Options
    tribeWS18 said:

I got a late start last year and remember legend xp being one of the rewards but did remember it being 7 rounds - did the do away with the last round later in the year?

I'm not certain. A friend showed me a picture of legend derbt last year so that's all I know. I actually left tsb17 before legends were released.
  • Options
    Maybe in 2 weeks once we have 10 prime sluggers? I've got 10 5 star sluggers from cycling so maybe they will do 10 prime and then 10 legend?
  • Options
    This was from last year:

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    They'll probably add the 7th level once they release legends. Wasn't slugfest 5 rounds this year before primes were introduced? Believe it or not I've had one of those weeks and don't honestly remember. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022