Weird Club vs Club Interaction

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
My club is facing or was facing a 1 man club until a moment ago... What happens in these scenarios?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It's possible another club will take their place, but more often then not you end up with no opponent and automatically win.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Thank you, no one took their place so free win, 7500 exp out of All Star box I’ve opened 6 of them in the last week and no All Star oh well at least I can use the exp.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Had the reverse situation myself being the only one in the club. The other club didn't seem to even want to try though.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Lol nice the lowest score I saw a full club put up was 8k, nice to get no resistance.
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited August 2018
    My club is facing or was facing a 1 man club until a moment ago... What happens in these scenarios?

This happened to my opponent too. He put up 50k and by the time I passed him, he disappeared
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So the club is killed off and the lone member starts another one I'm guessing? Seems off to me... faced a 1 team club and he/she put up 26k, then jumped to 54k, then jumped to 77k... so the total changed only 3 times and increased by similar amounts each time...first score was in the first 5 mins, last two scores appeared in the last 5 mins... pretty good and consistent autoplay I guess
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers it's not necessarily that they join a new club for every cvc round as some have guessed that it may help but we don't have a large enough sample to find out for sure. Me and my club mates start a new club every Monday but due to some stuff I had to deal with this week I didn't go with them and so I am the lone man in the club and managed to win both rounds I played with more than 200k points.

Ok @Houmy thx, it seems to be growing trend... on the other hand there's a lot of full clubs where only 5-6 members participate with maybe 1-2 dominant player(s) so it makes sense for some to go it alone.
    Yeah there are always some dominant players in clubs for this event. In my club it happens to be me after one of our members decided to take some time off. I actually told my club last week that I will only play cvc in the last 10 minutes only if none of us has the highr round or if the game is too close to call. I was winning all the boxes and realized it's not fair to the rest of the club.

• DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Yeah there are always some dominant players in clubs for this event. In my club it happens to be me after one of our members decided to take some time off. I actually told my club last week that I will only play cvc in the last 10 minutes only if none of us has the highr round or if the game is too close to call. I was winning all the boxes and realized it's not fair to the rest of the club.
    This is exactly why I left my club that I’ve had since 17. But opposite way lol. There was one guy who kept winning everything and was pointless to play it since I wasn’t getting anything but the match win xp. He didn’t wanna stop either, which I get bc why would he lol but it was annoying 
    I picked up 5 wins today and got 3 pitchers, finally starting to get some Allstars out of those boxes lol... my club mates are quite hit and miss on participating so for the moment I don't feel bad. On the other hand we are playing in the below 1000 rank so my winning can stop anytime if we somehow move up :wink:
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Sandpipers it's not necessarily that they join a new club for every cvc round as some have guessed that it may help but we don't have a large enough sample to find out for sure. Me and my club mates start a new club every Monday but due to some stuff I had to deal with this week I didn't go with them and so I am the lone man in the club and managed to win both rounds I played with more than 200k points.
    Id be thrilled to play with you, even if only for the weekend. My teams under construction and i too parted from my long time club until i fix it (i dont want to be the one holding them back). I should note that my cvc high only runs about 75k pts. currently. So im not near as skilled as you at this point. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    edited August 2018
    @MISSRED First thank you for the compliment but I am not really that skilled :) . I just made sure to have enough XP, cash and top players before moving to gold so once I went silver the 2nd week of the game's release I stayed there until last week and finally went gold with about 1 million in prime XP, 700K in blue XP and 16 million cash saved up and my team strength (after maxing all) jumped up about 21K with the entire team being Primes and All Stars (except a 4 star catcher) and am currently enjoying a 300+ win streak. All about doing the math and being patient.

As far as playing in my club I am afraid that wouldn't do you any good as I didn't follow my club so that I could tend to some personal business so I am not playing much at all.