Options

HACKERS AGAIN IN CVSC

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Guys every event there is at-least 1 or 2 clubs doings this. If we players can spot them before the match even starts there needs to be more done. We lost to 1 player in the last 3min. Such b.s... They are so easy to spot... 1 guy with 35m in 4th place... like come on. He left before the event finished and we got the loss.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I dont understand some of this. Like today's event 15 minutes into the event the top team already had over 3 million points. Maybe that is possible but seems a little crazy.
  • Options
    modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I've never scored more than 10k in CvC lol That's nuts, our team also lost to a single player team yesterday.
  • Options
    BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My max is 24k in 1 round I we still lost the match to one guy who put up 110k in one round. A little off the wall. 
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    We have guys that consintaly put up over 100k per round..and no cheating they just have amazing teams and spend a lot of money, plus they are all VIPs 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I am now regularly scoring about 30k per match but more and more am hitting 100k plus... yesterday I had a round of 99k and a round of 150k.. if I'm pressed for time trying to catch a competitor in the final minutes I will autoplay and have scored as high at 89k in a single round. I have not spent a ton of money and don't have an outstanding team by most guy's standards on this forum, however I have enough good hitters and love the event that I've improved my technique enough to do ok. My club placed it's highest ever rank at 1240 or something like that to give you an idea what level we're at... nothing special. My point is that these numbers are possible...although the 3 million points in 15 minutes makes me wonder....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I'm still trying to get a technic. I'm not good at this
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @BDFeated I've had 300K+ rounds with autoplay sometimes so big numbers are definitely doable with a strong roster.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Im going to have to try auto play one these times and see if it works for me. My streaks tend to always end at the end of my lineup. Where I have a 4 star catcher. The rest of my lineup aside for 5 star judge are either prime or all star players. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its seem very random at times, I know guys with silver teams around 80k and they still cant put up decent score on autoplay. There def is a trick to scoring big, when to use gold and when to use your video restart to optimize max pts.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy