Options

Glitch stole my gold

RichmondBravesRichmondBraves Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I opened the app this morning intending to buy a mystery box for 300 gold. When I buy the box a legend mystery box popped up magically in its place immediately after I pressed the button. Opens a legends box worth 2000 gold. I spoke with glu about the situation and they told me sorry. Been playing for 3 versions of this game and have never had issues until today. And the sheer fact that Glu has no intentions on making one of their customers happy is extremely unsettling..
Miss the RBraves..

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve noticed that they do switch around, especially right after I go to the tab. I don’t want to sound negative, but you won’t get that gold back. You just have to learn from this and make sure you are on that tab for about 5-10 seconds before getting a box
  • Options
    RichmondBravesRichmondBraves Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yeah. I'm realizing this as the day goes on.. I really just want to make this known to Glu in particular.
    Miss the RBraves..
  • Options
    SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    I lost count the number of times a glitch in this game has either bought something I had no intention of buying, or simply crashes and loses something I earned. Every time I have gotten a response from customer care, it is "we are sorry, you should be more careful before clicking on things". I'm like....um, I DIDN'T click on it. Your game glitched through NO fault of mine! It's why I don't spend real money. Their horrific customer service costs them a lot of money.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Refund policy is no refunds for any reason. I except that and am much more relaxed not trying to challenge the written rule. I knkw it happens, sometimes to me too. But its part of the game in my mind. Im so over it. They give me more value in gifts then ive ever lost gold by accident or app crash. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".