“New Player Pack” Offer

jattack67jattack67 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I’ve seen screenshots of people getting the $5 for 4800 gold offer from glu and was wondering if there is anything you can do to increase your odds of getting it?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I'm all over these forums, twitter, and facebook and I haven't seen anyone with a method to increase the odds of the offer appearing. Seems completely random, so you just need to be lucky.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Oops...repost.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Am guessing these go to people who don’t spend any or much money in the game.
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Only one of the six guys I know who play get that offer, and he's the only one who's spent $0 so far. It was called "First purchase special" I believe so I assume it only goes to those who haven't spent anything yet.
  • TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    The people I've seen getting it the last couple weeks are the ones that haven't spent any money on the game. If you have made purchases you likely won't see it.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah, I’ve spent a pretty low amount (around 60 dollars) I’d love to see this deal but most likely won’t.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not sure if that purchases is a factor. I know of 2 people who got the offer and have spent money on the game. Over $100. Not sure why some people are getting it and others aren't.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I think its really for new people or ones who have recently reinstalled the game.
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    My buddy who spends hundreds got it when he reinstalled, but i didnt when i reinstalled it.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Am guessing these go to people who don’t spend any or much money in the game.
    Ive spent about $100 this year and i got the offer and purchased it. I hope i get more.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I want one... I play like a newbie, is that close enough?
    It's all done with mirrors