Options

Not receiving my rewards on Tap Sports baseball 2018 via Twitter

BREWSKI13BREWSKI13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I've been logged in and creating my account through you guys as Brewski13 and was told that I did Rewards for following you guys on Twitter via Tap Sports baseball 2018 and have never received a reward yet for being logged in and following you guys through my baseball game just wondering why I'm not receiving my rewards? If  you can respond back as soon as possible I would really appreciate it thank you.

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    You will need to contact customer service through your app.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Do you have a screenshot of that offer? I know a few nights ago there was a reward for following them, but only 100 followers got chosen, kinda like a lottery. Not everyone who followed won the reward. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @usblues the reward you are referring to is the #freestufffriday tweet. They tweet something every Friday with the #freestufffriday hashtag and some other hashtag specific to that Friday. If you retweet and include those hashtags, including your TSB18 username, you have a chance of winning a reward. Sometimes it's 50 and sometimes 100 random names that get picked. There is a timer on it though and you have to retweet within that time frame.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @usblues the reward you are referring to is the #freestufffriday tweet. They tweet something every Friday with the #freestufffriday hashtag and some other hashtag specific to that Friday. If you retweet and include those hashtags, including your TSB18 username, you have a chance of winning a reward. Sometimes it's 50 and sometimes 100 random names that get picked. There is a timer on it though and you have to retweet within that time frame.
    Thanks, that’s what I thought it was. Was trying to help the previous poster out because it seemed that he, and a ton of others, thought that all they had to do was follow to receive these awards...I could’ve interpreted their post incorrectly though! I know on Twitter lots of players were complaining about not getting the rewards even though it clearly stated that winners were picked at random, not everyone gets them. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @usblues yes there are a lot of complaints on twitter but mostly they are from those that don't get selected thinking that simply because they enter every week their name should come up.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022