Options

Reached Playoffs

modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Does anyone know if sitting at the playoffs of a level makes competition harder?
Would it be beneficial to lose the 3 games and step back into needing games to level?
I'm at the end of Gold and no where near ready for Platinum resource wise, so I am just wondering if there are any tips while I gather Gold, XP, etc...Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Yeah, likely best to lose them. I played to win, went to platinum, now im barely keeping my head above water. But it is so much more challenging that it actually makes it more addictive, and even mkre fun. So its up to you which way you go. Most say lose it or dont play it. I regretted it at first, still do sometimes, but im still glad overall. I wanna beat the game before 2019 drops.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @modo it won't change anything. Just make sure not to do the playoffs until you are ready for platinum and difficulty should remain the same.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Thanks @Houmy I have been sitting here for a while, I just noticed an uptick in losses this weekend and Thursday with bonus games. Wasn't sure if that was why or not...Thanks everyone for the feedback. P.S. I miss Silver lol
  • Options
    My pleasure @modo . The competition does get tougher based on the number of games you have played/won as well so that may have something to do with it getting tougher. I know about the temptation of sitting on a playoff and not playing it though. Sat on it myself when I was silver since the 2nd week of the games release and finally played it to go gold 2 weeks ago.

• Options
    @Houmy makes sense, I'm at 6,000+ games played now. Could explain the uptick in difficulty.
  • Options
    MAYESnBLUEMAYESnBLUE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What’s a solid team strength to even think about going platinum?
  • Options
    @MAYESnBLUE team strength alone is not the only factor. You would need to have enough XP and EVO along with gold to be able to evolve your players as well. I wouldn't even think about platinum unless I am at least 100K+ team strength along with 1500 EVO and 1.5mil+ prime XP.