Employee Feedback

KrackerJacksKrackerJacks Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Not sure if this is the proper location but I wanted to give a legit shoutout to whoever "Esmund" is.

He was always responsive, usually within the day. He was respectful and didn't seem bothered by me.

I have seen "angry" feedback on the customer service from GLU, which honestly. Typically the only post you see just about anywhere are negative no matter what company you basically search for.

I have had nothing but positive experiences thus far. Thanks GLU for the fun game (even though I spend too much $).

Only issue I have had was the game froze during the prime only gift boxes and it never showed up for me. Went to open the box and it froze, no prime player, no prime only box again. My fault for not asking about it.

Anywho, Esmund, the employee is pretty solid. Just wanted to let people know it isn't all bad. Not every game or company is flawless, so why not talk about the good they do sometimes?

Comments

• KrackerJacksKrackerJacks Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Went to add something & noticed we can edit our post. Can't figure out how to delete post. :smiley:
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad you had a good experience.