Options

Prime Posey box

TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
Ad for it in the news section but the button doesn't work to launch the popup. Tried both Android and iOS. Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Yeah, I have same issue
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The linked the wrong box it seems, its a dead link. They posted the Judge box in the upgrades section instead. Must have a skeleton crew workin this weekend. Explain why no cvsc schedule yet either. And all the late posting this week and pickems.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    Figured it was probably everyone since it happened once or twice with previous boxes too. dkarski87, nice catch putting everything together. I noticed things individually but didn't look at it as a whole. Wondering if there's really no CvC or if it's gonna be a surprise to cut down on the club jumpers
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap thats my guess. Remember when it first started, we sometimes had a 30min heads up. We should have one today, but it will be a pop up surprise like in the past, late notice.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Box seems to be working now.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The linked the wrong box it seems, its a dead link. They posted the Judge box in the upgrades section instead. Must have a skeleton crew workin this weekend. Explain why no cvsc schedule yet either. And all the late posting this week and pickems.
    I've sent in the ticket notifying CC of my pick'em not appearing, not receiving my reward, etc...  It is now up and running on the app but there are no records of results.  Mystifying.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The announcement section links do not always work but recently they've also had a link for it under the team menu upgrades section and that has worked for me every time.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Ad for it in the news section but the button doesn't work to launch the popup. Tried both Android and iOS. Anyone else having the same issue?
    I pulled prime Posey with a bonus on my first box. The only time that has ever happened