Why are the Season games so much harder?

LVIronPigsFanLVIronPigsFan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
This may seem like a stupid question, but I'm just curious. I'm new to the game but have built up a pretty strong team. When I play regular games, I do really well. But when I play Season games, my team struggles. What gives?

Answers

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Have you ranked up quickly? My season games have been beyond simple this season. I typically autplay and win about 95% of my games. Just yesterday, a member played manually and won by over 100 runs. The only reason I would imagine you may have a difficult time is if your players are not strong for your current rank.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My seasons have been all over the place, I’m in my 10th season and for some reason if I’m not playing the Astros I don’t lose.  Currently 55-5, 54-2 against everyone not the Astros.  I’ve been utterly dominant in some seasons to just 2 seasons ago starting 23-29 as though my offense was dominant I had one decent starter.  I’ve never failed to at least make the postseason though so if you’re leveling your team semi properly you shouldn’t have too many issues long term.
    edited August 2018
    Double post my apologies.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Likely because your team is either to week or to strong for your divison. I just ebtered platinum, but im playing only top gold clubs. If i was at the top of my division, id be playing teams above mine. Im guessing youre to strong or to weak for your division. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    Likely because your team is either to week or to strong for your divison. I just ebtered platinum, but im playing only top gold clubs. If i was at the top of my division, id be playing teams above mine. Im guessing youre to strong or to weak for your division. 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I have lost one game in the last 2 seasons.
    edited August 2018
    Duplicate 
    edited August 2018
    duplicate
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @maddmaxx67 lets see if I can top that this week B)

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

I’m not undefeated like Houmy but having my best regular season ever it’s gone pretty good, after 8 games I was 5-3, and 101-3 since.

@redlegs2018u That is real impressive. Mine is just that good now simply because I just went gold two weeks ago. I am sure that will change once I win more games and get paired with tougher teams.

Houmy said:
    @maddmaxx67 lets see if I can top that this week B)

Very nice!
    And done as far as regular season goes.