Options

Pick Em Ballpark Collection Multipliers Question

BigHairyYetisBigHairyYetis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Quick question...I noticed that both the Legendary and Great White North collections both say they are multipliers for Bonus Game Events. Is this true? Seems like one should be for Slugfest?

(I just completed the Great White North collection...hence my question)

Comments

• Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    There was an issue with the multiplier . They had an article in the newsfeed about how both would apply to bonus games until they patched it
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @BigHairyYetis One of them used to be, I believe the 2nd one, and it was changed to bonus games instead. I don't believe GLU ever gave the reasoning behind it but I did see someone posting videos of a hack where one hit would win the entire level for you on fb and that may be why it was changed. I am 50/50 myself on wanting it back as I cycle slugfest but I also have both bonus game pickems completed so extra points there too.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigHairyYetisBigHairyYetis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Right on, thanks y'all. I was just curious wondering if it was a typo or intentional or whatever. Would actually rather have that Slugfest multiplier though, lol!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The reason there are 2 bonus games is because there was a "glitch" with the slugfest. This was almost 2 months ago and a fix was suppose to be coming. Maybe due to the HR hack but they haven't mentioned anything about it in a long time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy