Options

Random Generator

SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
Could the dev team please do me a favor? After getting 4* Gardner 10 times and 3.5* Devers 7 times on the weekend, plus 1 each on Monday and Gardner again today, I'd like to have a shield put up to prevent me from seeing them again the rest of the year. It's not like I didn't get them before several times, because I did, even when they were already on my roster in the early days this year. I just think I've experienced the joy of seeing them enough this year.... by all means replace them with other 3.5* and 4* guys in Prime picks, #1 drafts and mystery boxes, just not those two particular guys again.... pleeeeeeease?
It's all done with mirrors

Comments

• Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    That's the worst. Last week I pulled conforto 4 times straight and this week I pulled Gardener 7 times straight. Makes you wonder how random everything can be
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Someone must have been listening, not only did I not get any of the above mentioned players in the glu gift sent out today, but I got a 5star Scherzer..... can't use him, but still, it's an improvement :smiley:
    It's all done with mirrors