VIP

bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I don’t know what I have to do to become VIP I spend money play daily do everything I think should do but still no vip it’s insane

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Have you spent over $818? That seems to be the trigger to get you invited.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Dsizzle31Dsizzle31 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’ve spent over $818 and no VIP.  There must be more to it.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Dsizzle31 said:

I’ve spent over $818 and no VIP.  There must be more to it.

They do say spending is just one of the factors, but definitely seems to be the most important factor.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • truthbirdtruthbird Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2018
    They say being active on the forums is part of it, so here I am glu! $850 spent!
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    truthbird said:
    They say being active on the forums is part of it, so here I am glu! $850 spent!
    Yeah if Glu wants to help me out and give me VIP I will be eternally grateful
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    cmorr23 said:
    truthbird said:
    Yeah if Glu wants to help me out and give me VIP I will be eternally grateful
    Sameeee lol been waiting forever for the call up! 
  • PUROLOCOPUROLOCO Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am very grateful didn’t realize so many players want vip my advice just don’t think about it so much discuss other topics  when you least expect it   
    The Punisher
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I didn't know anything about vip then one day logged into game and seen I had a vip lounge button. So idk what to say. That was a few months ago now.
  • mully13mully13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    truthbird said:
    $850!?  If I spent $850 on a game I'm going to have to start over in a year, my wife would divorce me.  Are monthly child support payments one of the criteria for getting VIP?  Risky IMO.  I'll let you know what I decide.
  • razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    mully13 said:
    truthbird said:
    $850!?  If I spent $850 on a game I'm going to have to start over in a year, my wife would divorce me.  Are monthly child support payments one of the criteria for getting VIP?  Risky IMO.  I'll let you know what I decide.
    Lol my wife been on my butt after I mentioned what I spent so far. You can get carried away when you on level 5 of WOH and on the last batter. 
  • NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    I didn’t spend $500 so I don’t know where this $800 number came from. I will say that there is nothing special about it other than the badge by your name that you can turn on or off as you please. I do play daily though to pass time. Like PUROLOCO stated....don’t think about it and it’ll come. Again, there is absolutely NOTHING special that we can do or get that the rest of you don’t that’s worth putting in any effort to attain VIP status. Wait, you do have the VIP lounge (useless) and a special box to get Prime or Legend XP that pops up routinely. Two thumbs down!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Nutso while I agree with you that there really isn't anything special about being VIP in the game itself other than the XP boxes you mentioned I would have to disagree about it being completely useless when it comes to the monthly gifts. This month it was 3 Legend draft boxes which would amount to 6K gold spent and 50K Prime XP. Eventually they will send out Legend XP instead of Prime XP and that comes in really handy. Also if they keep it like 17 they will release some Living Legends draft boxes available to VIPs only and those players would be great to have.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• CoconutballzCoconutballz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I hope making this one post is good enough to get VIP status lol. Thanks Glu
  • NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    When ya put it like that Houmy, I agree.