VIP

bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I’ve played approximately 7000 games and spent over $700. I play literally all day and night as I’m disabled and use game as way of distraction for extreme pain. How do I become VIP?

Comments

• grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m in the same vote. Been trying to be vip for awhile. Have spent lots of money. Hopefully someone sees this and invites us. 
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Ironically, a few days after I posted this, I was extremely fortunate to receive VIP. I wish you the best!
  • alaurent77alaurent77 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    After reading every post on on how becocoming VIP, its complicated is what am getting from everything I just read. As much I would to have the VIP status, I'm not sure if it's worth even trying anymore. Am going to play and enjoy what I already have. 
  • alaurent77alaurent77 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    If money is how to becomes Vip, then everyone's in my club would be VIP, 12 of us been playing for 2 years. We spent tons of cash in this came. Again I know what the formula, but Cash is not it. I think it should be base on game played, team ranking, achievements completed, and a little of cash spent. Been active in the forum should not be factor, because 1000s of the post dont make any sense, people who don't even understand the game giving horrible advice to new players. Gets me mad when I see those and glu dont even comments to correct them.
  • TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    bashof5 said:

I’ve played approximately 7000 games and spent over $700. I play literally all day and night as I’m disabled and use game as way of distraction for extreme pain. How do I become VIP?

Rumor is you need over $818 spent.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I got vip 2 months in. I dont know any exact formula but i spend 100$ a week minimum and i log on about 15-20 times throughout he day and rack up around 2 hours of gameplay. I participate in every event and buy lots of boxes. Record now is 2489-326. I heard its a combo of money spent, gameplay activity and participation in the forums. But to be honest i got vip before i ever even looked on the forums here.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    bashof5 said:
    Me too, I have a chemo infusion this monday and had a left lung removed in 2017. I should be dead by 2020. TSB is all i do in bed all day and night. Im dang near 10,000 games and feel the same. Only i spent on several teams (missred, shortlife1, bonusplz) to name a few. Not sure what i spent but receipts are a mile long in email box. Most $1-5, some $10, but they add up. But this they dont see. I look at it as work thats fun. Still feel like i can achieve something, even if its trivial.
    I really hope i make the cut before i die, literally mean that. Im changing my pic monday with me in chemo and a dateed paper that says TSB 2018 and the date to prove to my club why ill be gone awhile that day. But even that day when i wake up and recover, first thing i do is TSB. My club believes me, i just want them to knkw why im letting them down that day.

I was a CNC machinist making great money. Now i am the soul source of income to a family of 5 at 40years old on ssdi drawing $2,100 a month for mortgage, car, food, medical, and TSB. 

If its effort that earns that badge, i should be wearing it now with likely 3000hrs played in 2018. If money buys it, ill probably die before i can get it. Ill keep spending, but only what i can sneak from the wife. Ive skipped on meds befor to buy a $5 gold pack.

The very best and only good part of being cancer sick is im able to play way more TSB then anyone else i ever talked to. But i feel sometimes like my love and loyalty is going one way and not coming back, not even noticed really. Why am i not good enough? Tell me so i can at least try to fix it. 

Forget vip, an alternate reward or acknowledgment of anykind would make my day!  I love to compete, and i want people i play to know that. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • weezy17weezy17 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Red have you gotten VIP yet? You deserve it brother.