All-Pro Legend Boxes

LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I've just heard through the grapevine that "All-Pro" members are receiving 4 Jim Edmonds legend boxes. A member on my club has Edmonds and he is a BEAST! I am officially jealous of members of the All-Pro family. Good luck with your boxes!
Proud TSB VIP!

Comments

• TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    What's all pro ,? And I got them managed to get Jim 1st pull then leg xp to boost too
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
    So is it right or a glitch before I boost his stats ?????
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    TOUGHNUTZ said:

He is an absolute BEAST in Walk-Off Hero. Lefty batter with ultra high hit rating and skill against right hand pitching. You are one lucky man!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @TOUGHNUTZ did you get him a while back? I believe he was the 1st legend to be released and they had him as a righty at first instead of a lefty which was later fixed? If so then you shouldn't have to worry about getting him being an error or a glitch as @LonzoBallin is referring to GLU gifts to All-Pro members and it doesn't concern Legend draft picks purchased with gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm so jealous!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    hey @houmy i only just got it , my game froze rebooted i was starting to get mad then BOOOOM ! up come the gift screen and i thought it was a glitch and just the usual gift but woohoo .......... after 20 prime draft picks and not one prime to be seen , ws like 1st pull and got him then 80,000 xp shit load of cash and shit load of legend xp

IM FINALLY HAPPY , and hope you guys get to join the allpro team

cheers
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats then @TOUGHNUTZ . Great addition to have.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JammyD0dgerJammyD0dger Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Damn...
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    So all pro people are just randomly picked? I got a guy in our club who got the boxes and didnt even know he was all pro. I saw what Glu described as an all pro, wish I was in it.
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Being from SoCal, I watched JE make some crazy highlights seem routine.  But screw all dat!  Great WOH performances are so much more impressive to me now.  
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I got the boxes but unfortunately no Edmonds