Options

Levelling up ballpark

Adunnett17Adunnett17 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Every time I spend gold to increase my ballpark it shows until I close the app. When re-opened the gold spent just disappears and I’m back at the same amount spent I was before using gold. I made sure levelling up wasn’t disabled due to an event so it can’t be that customer care were useless so has anyone else experienced something like this?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I thought I was going crazy but I have been experiencing this for several weeks now. Now that I'm aware I will keep a close eye on it, but there's no telling how much leveling up was lost. You are not alone with the issue.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Did you spend the gold during fan rewards events?
  • Options
    reinfall said:

Did you spend the gold during fan rewards events?

No, this is gold spent during non-fan rewards periods. You spend gold, it adds to your Ballpark total, then the next time you open the app, it is gone from the ballpark total as you if never spent it.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Are you guys taking screenshots of this?
    I sure hope so. Take screen shots throughout the process, open a ticket & send in the screenshots to support your claim. When you can support the claim, the issue gets resolved. 

• Options

Are you guys taking screenshots of this?
    I sure hope so. Take screen shots throughout the process, open a ticket & send in the screenshots to support your claim. When you can support the claim, the issue gets resolved. 

I always thought I was imagining it until I saw others seeing the same thing. Will definitely be taking screenshots from now on. I've seen people submitting evidence to support and getting it corrected, but then the same error happens again.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    The more screen shots the better. Go overboard if you have to. 
  • Options
    brinsonsznbrinsonszn Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I haven’t had this happen to me with my ballpark but I’ll have to start Watchin  to make sure
  • Options
    glad to hear I’m not the only one. You’d think they’d patch it. It’s going to be a lot of hassle spending the gold and having to reclaim it each time it resets
  • Options
    Just took some screenshots and contacted customer support about it today. I wonder if they will be able to look back and resolve the issue, because it has been happening for weeks and I have no way of knowing exactly how much gold spending has not registered. I'll keep the thread posted on the outcome.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Wow, I have already received a thoughtful reply from TAP support. It was stated that the issue was investigated and my gold spending is now being tracked manually. Apparently it is a bug with the tracker, but all gold will reflect on the account correctly with time. I was also told developers are currently working on getting the display numbers to be correct. When I checked my investment progress, I see about 3,000 Gold spent has been added to the meter. I am very satisfied that my personal issue has been rectified in record time, and I am confident that the display will be correct for everyone in the near future. Thanks GLU support!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Sent another ticket with the screenshots, got a message back with “this case has already been forwarded to the development team” and that they can not recover my losses. Not happy at all
  • Options

Sent another ticket with the screenshots, got a message back with “this case has already been forwarded to the development team” and that they can not recover my losses. Not happy at all

I would recommend you try again and see if you can get a different agent. The individual who handled my case was excellent and credited my account with over 3,000 gold spent.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I would recommend you try again and see if you can get a different agent. The individual who handled my case was excellent and credited my account with over 3,000 gold spent.
    I might be blind but for some reason I can’t seem to see an option to open a new ticket. Every time I go onto the “contact us” tab it opens the previous ticket. I play on iPhone
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I might be blind but for some reason I can’t seem to see an option to open a new ticket. Every time I go onto the “contact us” tab it opens the previous ticket. I play on iPhone
    Reply to the previous ticket if that’s the only option. Someone will see it. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @Adunnett17 did you close out the first ticket?
  • Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
  • Options

usblues said:
    Can’t see an option to do that. When I open up the previous ticket the only option on the screen is to continue the same one
  • Options

usblues said:
    Can’t see an option to do that. When I open up the previous ticket the only option on the screen is to continue the same one
    This is the screen I get when I click on contact us