Options

Walk off hero

wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
wouldnt it be an improvement if your round didn’t end on a loss, but ended when you used all 12 of your batters and your legend? You could force your loss anytime and reset then but then on the last round you would have more chances to win. 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I applaud your outside thinking, but this feels like an unnecessary implementation. Most guys have a certain player that they save for 5-10, whereas many other batters will be useless at that level. By affording the user more chances with lesser players, you are just delaying the inevitable (the final matchup with your best hitter).
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I agree with what your saying. What about the situations where you have a misstep and lose one early one. For example, all 12 of my guys are level 10, but sometimes I lose on round 4, it would be nice to have another shot without having to restart. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not how WOH was designed. The point is to make it through without losing and not using various betters on different levels. If it was easy then everyone would be able to beat it. Also, this is why you have the option to autplay each level. When I tend to restart I will autoplay back to where I lost.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah for something like 5.10, before 2 or 3 weeks ago I really only had one realistic matchup that could result in success, throwing a bunch of guys at a guy like Prime Scherzer at 190 overall the chances of them winning is near zero, even with my best guys in the last 4 weeks I’m something like 6 for 54 and that includes a 3 for 14 showing on Monday.  It might be a touch more difficult than it should be but at least for me it feels so good to win.  When I won Trout for my first ever win in the event I thought I’d won Game 7 of the World Series lol.
  • Options
    cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I finally reach level 5 and made it to rd8 for the first time since I started playing everyday a few months ago.  They make it super tough, especially when they throw curveballs out of the strike zone and get called for a strike.