Please add a lefty hitter as the fan reward at some point

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
I know a lot of people waiting to drop gold when you make a left legend as the fan reward. We’re all saving our gold until then. Please no more righty’s or pitchers.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Every Friday for over a month I get all excited on Friday ready to pick up a lefty legend, only to find out that the 30k gold reward is a righty or a pitcher. It's been a long time coming, so hopefully next week will be our time.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Yes. I have been holding out for the good stuff. I’ve had this gold for a very long time. I’m not much of a gambler, I try to go for the sure thing—a guaranteed, long term (permanent) roster boost. 

It’s become a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @LonzoBallin
    Man I respect you so much and feel your pain with only McGriff. Then glu teases folks with this all-pro Jim Edmonds thing. Of course you don’t get that either!!  HANG IN THERE!!!!!!
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

@LonzoBallin
    Man I respect you so much and feel your pain with only McGriff. Then glu teases folks with this all-pro Jim Edmonds thing. Of course you don’t get that either!!  HANG IN THERE!!!!!!

haha, thanks man. I got both POW players this week so I'm hoping that can get me through Walk-Off Monday and hopefully have another shot at a Lefty Legend in fan rewards next Friday *fingers crossed*
    Proud TSB VIP!