Options

Recover account through email

dcdsportsdcdsports Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
 My app was crashing and not loading and I contacted customer care and they said they backed up my account through my email but when I deleted the app and reinstalled it, I had a new account. I tried to go to back up account under email, I tried to sign on as an existing user and it said invalid email. I haven’t been able to access my account for a week and customer care takes very long to respond. I am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for this?

My username is dcdsports

Comments

• Options
    AndrewSucks11AndrewSucks11 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited August 2018
     :(  :(:(:#
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    The same thing happened to me before. The only way is to contact customer support and wait... eventually they did get back to me. You are allowed a one-time courtesy account restoration. When my account was restored, I went through the timer/time-out issue for two weeks, rendering game play almost impossible. Then one day, suddenly everything became normal again.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I got mine back after losing it, when i got a new phone. I transferred data and it magically showed up.

Probably not an option for most, but was very interesting. I didnt even plan it, was just a very pleasant surprise!
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I think last year when I got my new iPhone and sprint transferred everything over, while having the same gamecenter ID I didn’t have to recover. 
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Took me a few days to realize I had misspelled my email address when I originally signed up. Can't help but think they could solve tons of problems by making people verify their email address.
  • Options
    Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Yeah I was able to get mine back. Just took a week. And they don't refund any of the rewards you missed out on. I lost mine during their twitter giveaways and missed out on two of them.