Wrigley Boxes

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
I need to vent...can someone tell me how I bought THIRTY boxes and didn’t pull a single five star player but happened to get Ryan Zimmerman EIGHT TIMES. Rant over. 
Prev1

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Wow, 30 is a lot without pulling any specialty players. I hope you are at least spending 5k more and getting the Prime only pick. Maybe your bad luck will be made up for there.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Holy SH *T!  I’m sorry!!
    I’m a Cubs fan too but I don’t go all out for Cubs players necessarily. And it does seem when you land a player, legend, or whatever, if you hit that box again the odds seem even higher to land that player again and again. You’re not alone! 
  • Cru5hersCru5hers Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    With only a 10% chance of getting a 5 star or higher with this box...they should have an algorithm that each successive retry the odds increase by 1% or something. That way this kind of crap stops. The mystery boxes feel a lot like going to Vegas and gambling your life savings away. I hate gambling.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Been down this road so many times before, as have others, sorry but it's quite common some days, then other days it seems to be raining the top picks.... so I was bored and thought let me waste some gokd and see if I get lucky with Prime Baez... but instead I get Rizzo SR..... I put him in and no matter what place in the list I place him, he's bypassed, not allowed to play, not good enough :smiley: lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    1 in the 15k I had built up.  Had more plans for it than that but yippeemy club is in 2nd so I’ll get that 500 gold back maybe...
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Been down this road so many times before, as have others, sorry but it's quite common some days, then other days it seems to be raining the top picks.... so I was bored and thought let me waste some gokd and see if I get lucky with Prime Baez... but instead I get Rizzo SR..... I put him in and no matter what place in the list I place him, he's bypassed, not allowed to play, not good enough :smiley: lol

The solution to this is to play manually and place Rizzo in when available. It's time consuming but effective.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I need to vent...can someone tell me how I bought THIRTY boxes and didn’t pull a single five star player but happened to get Ryan Zimmerman EIGHT TIMES. Rant over. 
    I bought 5 and didn’t get anyone but bought 1 Ernie Banks box and got him so I won’t complain much 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Wow, 30 is a lot without pulling any specialty players. I hope you are at least spending 5k more and getting the Prime only pick. Maybe your bad luck will be made up for there.
    That’s the plan...maybe fergie too...but that Kris Bryant looks soooooo niiiiice 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    The solution to this is to play manually and place Rizzo in when available. It's time consuming but effective.
    Place Rizzo at Closer. You can auto play through the 8th. After 8th, heading into top of 9 you should get the option to change pitcher. Rizzo SR should be an option as long as he is on your roster as Closer (and you are in the lead?).
    YOU GUYS IT HAPPENED 

• caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Nice pull!!!! 
    I get the odds and what not are reset every time you buy a new box, I was just a little frustrated lol full tilt. 
    Thx guys, I was a little brain dead and my buddy suggested the same thing with Rizzo... he's making 100k avg for his 1 inning of work :wink:
    I've decided Baez will be mine lol, so I'm gonna follow in @Haraycaray footsteps hehe
    @Sandpipers I have J-Ram POTM at third base but I badly want KB17...BAD.
    You'll get him @Haraycaray , I've heard you're determined :wink:
    @Sandpipers fingers crossed!
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Any luck @Haraycaray
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Id rather have bonus players you can buy outright for cash. Or, levels of bonus guy boxes. 300 for low chance and 4 star guys. 800gold for 35% chance at 4.5 star guys. And 1,500 gold for 50% chance at 5star guys.
    I feel bad for the kids that begged mom and dad for $5 for gold and got nothing. And those that spent 10,000 gold for nobody special. Seems to much is left to luck with no sympathy for the customer.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    @usblues not yet...haven’t purchased any more. 
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Ive been there man, i feel your pain
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    There should also be a guaranteed box after buying 10 or 12 boxes.  Meaning if you didn’t get a premium player by the 10th or 12th you are guaranteed one by then.
    Update: Back to back XP boxes. No more for me this weekend. Hopefully I’ll  be fortunate to pull one of the max 360 guys with the finish strong gift tomorrow. Fingers crossed! 
    Oh and keep on tappin!
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Anyone pull Baez
    I gave up too... no Baez :(
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Yup. I did. I was stoked because I needed a 2b after Odour drops back to earth on Tuesday. Got him on my 7th try (or so)
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    3 pulls and I got prime Baez and Harper...thinking about one more but am sure I'll get xp now
    Already have former POTW javy and allstar javy so I’m okay with no javy lol