VIP? All pro?

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
so I am aware of VIP but I saw a picture of some guy getting rewards for being an All Pro and I have not seen this or heard of it. Can someone explain what this is?

Comments

• reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    You just get randomly selected.
  • mags2422mags2422 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So the All Pro is just a random selection.....I wonder if it depends on the quality of players on your team and I know that it would have to depend on team strength? Am I understanding this correctly??
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I think it's more based on results like cycling and point totals... assuming it doesn't include VIPs. My buddy just got it and he has been a slugfest cycler but I out-point him in all other events but have never cycled anything
    It's all done with mirrors
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I think it's more based on results like cycling and point totals... assuming it doesn't include VIPs. My buddy just got it and he has been a slugfest cycler but I out-point him in all other events but have never cycled anything
    I got All Pro about a month ago. I’ve never cycled anything. I can’t even make it out of the 2nd round of slugfest. I do almost cycle in WOH. I just buy players and boxes. One day it popped up that I was All Pro status
    Ok. So just completely random then
    As far as I can tell. It gives good rewards once a week though 

I'm jealous of my buddy hehe.... those free gifts every day and the better ones from something like this are half the fun!
    I'm jealous of my buddy hehe.... those free gifts every day and the better ones from something like this are half the fun!
    Literally just got vip after posting this
    Congratulations :smiley:
    Congratulations :smiley:
    Thanks man! 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Hey getthesehands108, do you follow wwe wrestling?    Braon stroman?   
    newfy said:
    Hey getthesehands108, do you follow wwe wrestling?    Braon stroman?   
    Yes sir. That’s my username 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Lmao.  My wife loves wrestling and total divas.  I watch a bit of it myself.  Broan is great !!!   He really is a monster among men!!!   The username gave it away.  Lol
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Must be nice getting a bunch of good free gifts by being VIP. A bunch of guys in my club are VIP and their teams are stacked. Fingers crossed for one day
  • Whiskas504Whiskas504 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got all pro about a month ago. They give weekly great prizes. I’m very active but just hoping for that VIP status soon 
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Great... Im fighting to get VIP and now All Pro is out? Can we just ditch VIP then and switch to All Pro? One seems to diminish the other in a big way. And im still unsure why i am so overlooked? Is it my sluggers GLU? Im working on it, be patient with me and youll see. I dont quit, not ever! Anyway, gotta quit for now. Off to bed!
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    I'm very willing to do a tryout for All Pro and then if that goes well, maybe I'll get called up to show, VIP show lol
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Next year when 2019 drops, im gonna $pend $1000 instantly, stack sluggers, go to silver, and buy the boxes like a mad man. I will buy that badge next year. To late for me now i guess, and all i can do is wait. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Next year when 2019 drops, im gonna $pend $1000 instantly, stack sluggers, go to silver, and buy the boxes like a mad man. I will buy that badge next year. To late for me now i guess, and all i can do is wait. 
    Hopefully I can do the same. Going into senior year of college this year so hopefully I can get a job that pays well so I can become the all elusive VIP