VIP

FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Hey Glu, make me VIP? Please? Sugar on top? Seriously though, what does it take? What does it get me? Anything?

Comments

• ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Good try, but I don't think you'll make it that way. The easiest way is to spend money on the game (approx. 818$), if you don't want to do that I'd tell you to stay active on the game and forum, be nice to people, and maybe one day you'll get the invite! Hope this help
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I just got it and it was a surprise at 2 am. If you think you will get it, you will 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Congrats getthesehands108 I just got mine as well last night right after I purchased mountain of gold deal.   
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Wow congrats guys.  Hope the good luck continues for us non VIPers!
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Thanks. Stay positive and spend money.  IT WILL COME!!    
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Me just waiting for that VIP to hit 😐 if anyone wants to help Cmorr23 is my name in game 🤔
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Stay active, spend some money, continue being active in forums
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    usblues said:
    Stay active, spend some money, continue being active in forums
    I’m definitely going to stay active. Been very active since 2017. I just learned about the forums so I’m trying to be active on this too. I have learned a lot of good info on the forums so it helps being on here. However, being a college student it’s hard to spend a lot of money on the game. I do spend some but can’t spend a whole lot which is tough. 
  • FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yeah I'm active on game, spend money on gold, watch lots of videos, and stay positive (I do communicate to customer relations when there's glitches or I feel something is unjust.)
  • FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Good try, but I don't think you'll make it that way. The easiest way is to spend money on the game (approx. 818$), if you don't want to do that I'd tell you to stay active on the game and forum, be nice to people, and maybe one day you'll get the invite! Hope this help

I know that's not how they decide on VIP, I was just being silly. 😀