Traded players changing

soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
Dunno if anyone else has him, but my prime Wilson Ramos just changed teams from the Rays to the Phillies in game (got him as a Ray and his pic is in a Rays uni). I know he got traded IRL but none of my other traded players changed in game teams. Just curious if this happened to anyone else who has him or other traded players. Its messing with my pennants!

I sent CS a ticket and description and they said since he got traded they changed his team. None of my other traded players changed, just him.

Comments

• jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    My ramos changed as well i noticed when i was spending pennants.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Pennants still apply to the team he started the year with, not his current team. Keep boosting his original team if you want to boost him.
    If you click on pennant info icon, it states pennants apply to the team they start 2018 with, trades do not affect pennant buffs. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I've gotta disagree with you, if you check that pic it's def giving him the Phillies pennant amount boost. If I go to buy pennants he's under philly.
    Normally they don't change, so I was wondering if any others changed or just that one. Got a lot more pennants on the rays =/
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    soxfan said:
    I've gotta disagree with you, if you check that pic it's def giving him the Phillies pennant amount boost. If I go to buy pennants he's under philly.
    Normally they don't change, so I was wondering if any others changed or just that one. Got a lot more pennants on the rays =/

MISSRED said:
    Pennants still apply to the team he started the year with, not his current team. Keep boosting his original team if you want to boost him.
    If you click on pennant info icon, it states pennants apply to the team they start 2018 with, trades do not affect6 pennant buffs. 

If its happening the way they state it does, start a ticket and seek some help. You 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    My traded player appears with his new team in the Pennants section. That is how I found out he was traded IRL. I was told Glu had been working on this new feature for a while.
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I noticed the same thing despite this 
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I like this change, despite the issue with losing pennant progress - more realistic to me I guess?
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Husker said:
    I like this change, despite the issue with losing pennant progress - more realistic to me I guess?
    Right but losing pennants is pretty rough especially if you have no other players on the old team
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Agree 100% that it isn't great in-game for that reason, but for some reason I just like that it tracks the real game.
  • Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Pic stays the same but watch your pennants. I have Ken Giles. Now I need to upgrade my Blue Jay's pennants. Totally didnt notice it before.