Options

Thoughts on a trade center (idea)?

fcooper23fcooper23 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
would people enjoy a trade center in the game similar to Madden Ultimate team marketplace where you could trade players for other players or buy players off other users for gold or cash? I think it could add a interesting dynamic to the game but could make it very much pay to win

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Maybe but theyd have to cost gold too. If not, glu sales may drop when nobody needs to buy players anymore. If they found a way to do it and make money, i could see the value. 
    If its a win for us and them, it should be done. Maybe just 1 day a month, a special trade day? Hope it would be a wednsday, because im not busy during slugfest. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    GRooster28GRooster28 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think it would be really cool if you could trade within your club at least.  They could even put stipulations as to who can trade with who (teams must be in the same club for 10 days or whatever).  I think this would build even more bonded club.  I know my mates need certain positions where I have an excess.

Would be fun!
  • Options
    sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Even if they charged cash or gold to trade would be ok. I am really stacked in a couple positions and so are people in my club, so it would be nice to be able to even out our teams using trades.
  • Options
    Bronxbomber23Bronxbomber23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ive often wished you could trade.  I don’t see why it couln’t work.  if there was a charge for the trade say 500 gold, and there was a value system for the players, similar to the XP value that way trades would be fair and you couldnt stack a team.
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I think Bronxbomber23 has identified two of the primary keys to making it happen - it has to cost some gold so you put some thought into it and the players have to be close in value - the way the have trade-in value calculated, which takes the level of the player into account (gold 7, silver 8, etc) would be a good start.

I also like GRooster28's point about it time in club requirements as it should lead to bonding clubs.

And limit the number of trades one team can make, by week, month, season, whatever, as MISSRED stated.