Options

Trout prime's bonus skill glitch...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
My buddy has his Trout's bonus skill(vs rhp) at level 14, but it's not registering. Furthermore, level 14 shows him at 4% boost rather than 14%.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    To address the first issue, I believe the skill is only for Walk Off Hero, which is why it shows inactive in the screenshot above. As far as the level 14 showing as 4%, clearly that is a technical issue.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options

To address the first issue, I believe the skill is only for Walk Off Hero, which is why it shows inactive in the screenshot above. As far as the level 14 showing as 4%, clearly that is a technical issue.

No, Trout's bonus skill is vs rhp. I also have him as well and it works just fine(I'm at 12%).
  • Options
    DFBB said:

No, Trout's bonus skill is vs rhp. I also have him as well and it works just fine(I'm at 12%).
    Wow, that is really strange. Has he tried closing out the app and restarting?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options

DFBB said:

Wow, that is really strange. Has he tried closing out the app and restarting?
    Yeah, it's ever since he got the skill to level 14 and rather than 14%, it shows 4% and in the game, it didn't even register at all.
  • Options
    LBCBWC2LBCBWC2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    posting a hacked account with visible team name to complain about 1 skill level not registering is legendary
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2018
    LBCBWC2 said:

posting a hacked account with visible team name to complain about 1 skill level not registering is legendary

@LBCBWC2 what makes you think the account is hacked?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    every player maxed... 800k xp, 400k prime xp, 1800 evo, 2.6mm blue dollars... all with only 800 career games played.
  • Options
    LBCBWC2 said:

every player maxed... 800k xp, 400k prime xp, 1800 evo, 2.6mm blue dollars... all with only 800 career games played.

Seems feasible. Many teams that focus on WOH and Derby are built similarly. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Well mine is below. Would that be considered hacked too in your opinion? And my entire roster other than those 4 primes is 5 star silver capped already. I made about 115K prime XP from slugfest this week alone so all of those are possible if you play the game right and do not level too fast. No reason to accuse another member who is simply asking for help without just cause. If the account was hacked you'd see legends there and notice that the account doesn't even have any legend XP? Why would you hack and not add legend XP?

• Options
    umm... ok. anyway, i salute him. and to answer his query it's system wide... not trout specific. look at his rizzo in the same pic... 25k legend xp will take him from 13% to 4%. the next evolution from 4% to 15% will restore order.
  • Options
    LBCBWC2 said:

umm... ok. anyway, i salute him. and to answer his query it's system wide... not trout specific. look at his rizzo in the same pic... 25k legend xp will take him from 13% to 4%. the next evolution from 4% to 15% will restore order.

Good observation. It's the 14 skill level that seems to trigger the issue. Seems like it should be an easy fix once the developers are made aware.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    LBCBWC2 said:

That's a good observation about Rizzo. And @LonzoBallin is on point with the WOH & Slugfest comment. That is what I did with 18 making sure my sluggers are my top priority to get the much needed XP once they started giving out prime XP and when they eventually start with legend XPs.

• Options

• Options
    @LBCBWC2 As an example, I spent almost 10 days going back and forth with CS over a patch that I won, but wasn't awarded. It's the 2nd time that I've won the 125mlb patch and both times, it didn't register. This time, I opened a ticket, but it still led to a dead end. I've learned to always take a screen shot because the burden of proof is always on me.
  • Options
    mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    This happens to me quite often with a skill. for example I have prime goldschmidt with VS LHP skill and often he’ll be hitting against a LHP and the skill does not activate. It would be nice if this was fixed