Options

Leader of a club

sniper1998sniper1998 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am the leader of a new club. What’s the best way to attract higher level players such as myself?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I would recommend you promote in the global chat and/or here and on Facebook. Let them know what you bring to the table, and once you lead by example you will be able to build a strong squad. Good luck!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    No new clubs get promoted at the top. After youve existed awhile (week or so) your club will be promoted and shown to guys when they click "find club".
    Recruiting active, dedicated, and talented players is a struggle for all. But at this point in the season, so many guys know each other that you never recruit one, its always a guy and his buddies joining together.
    I could probably assemble 3 clubs now with just the guys ive come to know this year on TSB.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    sniper1998sniper1998 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you appreciate it
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Lead by example scoring highest points. I am in your situation and I have to do a lot of mowing the grass. A club that has standards and communicates will help a lot also. I have a 50K point a day standard and if you don’t meet it you will be kicked from the club unless you have communicated. Good luck 
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    It's going to take awhile until you get high caliber teams to join you.  Keep recruiting and kicking people that aren't part of your vision and only about themselves and not there for the club.  We must have went through about 100 people and months to find the right 20.