Is Tapjoy done?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I see that the offers are now handled by "Fyber" so hopefully they'll do a better job than Tapjoy.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I don't think Tapjoy is done (just checked and saw my offers are still showing Tapjoy). I've gotten Fyber offers all year long when I open the app and go to offers right away. However, if I wait about a minute and then go to offers, I get Tapjoy. Both of them have seemed to be available all season depending on how quickly you view the offers once opening the app.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Thanks for the info buddy. Probably been to the offers page 2 or 3 times only since 17 so never knew about Fyber.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Thanks. I was wondering how I got fyber to show up a few times. Now, does anyone know if they do double gold on offers as well when tapjoy gives double gold (I think that’s usually once a month)?
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Hope Tapjoy is done . They banned me for resetting my ad identifier . 
  • miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Tapjoy and Fyber have several strategic partnerships. When the Fyber offer wall pops up, it seems to be a fail safe or backup when Tapjoy is out of commission for a few minutes. Probably has something to do with updates to Tapjoy that require taking it offline momentarily.

From what I've gathered, Fyber is no better than Tapjoy. Neither one really responds to customer tickets. Certainly not in a timely manner.
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I had the same problem yesterday, I tried to do one and when I was over I went back to look at offers and it was TapJoy... Sucks because TapJoy doesn't give me lots of choice by living in Canada.
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Yetifrost said:
    Hope Tapjoy is done . They banned me for resetting my ad identifier . 
    How many times did you reset it? Android or iPhone?