Options

All-Star Event?

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
anyone know what the new event is going to be?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It better not replace derby!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    It better not replace derby!
    Sadly it is. At least as of right now it is slotted in for Wednesday. Personally I think they should get rid of club sprint or bonus games. Preferably club sprint seeing as how the weekend is the same event. 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Come on, Glu.  The Derby is a big event for many.  No one wants every week to be sprint events for 4 out of 7 days.  Should be an easy decision.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Didn't they call the derby "All-Star Event" the week of all-star weekend? Perhaps all it means is that derby will take place as usual but the prize will be an all-star slugger. Pure speculation, but I thought derby had a similar name during all-star week.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Didn't they call the derby "All-Star Event" the week of all-star weekend? Perhaps all it means is that derby will take place as usual but the prize will be an all-star slugger. Pure speculation, but I thought derby had a similar name during all-star week.
    That could be true. I was just basing my speculation off of the fact they stated a new event would be coming soon
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I think something along those lines makes more sense. If you go to the Derby, the derby event countdown is business as usual.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.