Options

Trying to connect team via email now team gone

Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
edited August 2018 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
Any glu admins on here? My team name is Bosox81 was talking with customer care to link my team via email, representative said it was done now go to email and say forgot password and redo password. Did that and now saying email invalid and cannot get my team back. If there is an admin on here that can help, would be greatly appreciated. With my bosox81 team any time I contact customer care they get back to me right away saying I have priority mainly because I spend a lot of money on this game, but now with my new team it is saying will take several days for them to get back..

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Good luck man. Upping for visibility.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bosox81 I've had the issue myself of being unable to log in after I had to reinstall the app with the app not accepting my password. I had to reset the password a couple of times for it to finally work so hopefully it is the same situation for you and will get worked out. Have you tried resetting the password more than once?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Its happened to me multiple times on multiple teams. I always got them back, but some took 2 days to get back and some took 2 weeks. It will come comeback, i just hope for your sake its soon. Good luck. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I deleted the game not too long ago and I didn't have any problems logging back with my email. Hopefully you get your team back soon
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Still no luck, keep getting invalid email error, after spending the past few days going back and forth with customer care..hopefully get it figured out soon
  • Options
    @Bosox81 as far as the invalid email message goes do you get a password reset link to that email if you click on the forgot password link?

• Options
    That's where I get the invalid email address is with the forgot password..thanks for trying though, I truly appreciate everyboxies helpHoumy said:
    @Bosox81 as far as the invalid email message goes do you get a password reset link to that email if you click on the forgot password link?

• Options
    Honestly such a great group of people in this forum, everybody is always quick to respond to an issue and try to provide help..thanks all.
  • Options
    Well just want to say thanks to everybody for their help. I contacted glu through their website customer care yesterday and got my team back today. Thanks glu you guys rock!!
  • Options
    @Bosox81 glad your issue was resolved and happy tapping.