Options

TSB Facebook

TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
How can I get into the tap sports Facebook groups? (The ones that are closed with 1k+ members). Thanks
Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Those are not official TSB pages so you would need to ask them directly to join.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Tenwethe said:

How can I get into the tap sports Facebook groups? (The ones that are closed with 1k+ members). Thanks

There is an official TSB page on FB, but it's not very active. It's mainly a news feed similar to their Twitter site. There are a few TSB group pages that are super active. My favorite is 'tap sports baseball 2018.' It's extremely active and has over 10,000 members! If you want to join, just request it on the page.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    DFBB said:

Tenwethe said:

There is an official TSB page on FB, but it's not very active. It's mainly a news feed similar to their Twitter site. There are a few TSB group pages that are super active. My favorite is 'tap sports baseball 2018.' It's extremely active and has over 10,000 members! If you want to join, just request it on the page.
    I second that this page is amazing. I find myself scrolling through the feed all day every day, with tons of great information and insight.
    Proud TSB VIP!