Curveballs

cantcutchthis10cantcutchthis10 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
is there any chance that you could possibly make them more hittable? It’s frustrating when you get to 5-10 repeatedly and see 9 curves and know you have no chance of winning.

Comments

• cantcutchthis10cantcutchthis10 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It’s just not fun...I drop gold to boost my players who are already better than Diaz, I hit every fastball over the plate for a hit, yet can’t get enough pitches to win bc it’s impossible to hit a curve for a hit at this level. I play this game for hours and this just really takes the fun out of it.
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    It took me 15 times to beat Diaz, only cause he finally threw fastballs. I feel WoH is more about luck than any skill. My top hitters are capped at 260 but cant hit a curveball at all. Need more fastballs or people will start skipping the event. I heard there might be a large number of players boycotting that event until they make it more of a skill event instead of luck. Just means less gold will be spent and bought. Glu, try to fix this please.
  • rooster843rooster843 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Yeah curves are definitely tough to hit. 
  • clover33clover33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    More than just curveballs, it's almost impossible to tell what level a pitch is coming in at...sinkers and other low pitches are practically guaranteed to be a swing and miss unless its inside and your batter moves...that's super annoying to me
  • clover33clover33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    More than just curveballs, it's almost impossible to tell what level a pitch is coming in at...sinkers and other low pitches are practically guaranteed to be a swing and miss unless its inside and your batter moves...that's super annoying to me