Options

Any tips guide for set manual batting order

Loder222Loder222 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hello. So we have new feature added. Manual batting order, Im not sure for what i should looking to set good manual batting order to not make fail on that . Any ideas? :)

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    High average first, next best average second, equal and equal power guy third. Big power cleanup guy 4th. Then from 5th on, get creative and see what works best. 
    If you cant decide, just continue to let the app make the lineup for you like nothings new. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    What’s this I hear about the “specials” tab in the store? Can’t get into the app so I’m curious 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Loder222Loder222 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    MISSRED said:

High average first, next best average second, equal and equal power guy third. Big power cleanup guy 4th. Then from 5th on, get creative and see what works best. 
    If you cant decide, just continue to let the app make the lineup for you like nothings new. 

and making the for vs righties just left swinging batters and for lefties just righties batters? :)
  • Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    So no option to bring hitters of the bench? Why not allow us to adjust right vs left and use our bench.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @Haraycaray I haven't found a "Specials" tab anywhere, maybe it's something that will appear under players or mystery box tabs etc. when they have one on offer?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Haraycaray & @Sandpipers the "Specials" tab is actually not in the store. It is grouped together with the gold and investments tab. Nothing new in there right now except a legend box for $29.99 so they probably added that to move the for sale boxes from the announcement and upgrade sections to it's own section.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Ah ok, thx @Houmy good sleuthing ;)
    It's all done with mirrors