App crashing after iOS update

Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
im sure you’re aware but thought id add it to this part of the forums as well.  After updating, The app won’t load past 7% then crashes.
Prev1

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Having exact same issue
  • TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I had the exact same problem.. I tried restarting my phone to fix it but it did not fix it.. I then decided to delete and reinstall app, which fixed it. Then I realized I completely lost my team...
  • Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Is Glu aware of this yet?
  • TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Trajan117 said:
    Is Glu aware of this yet?
    I have no clue
  • royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I couldn't open my app after the update. I removed the app, re-downloaded it, and now I can't log back in even though I had it backed up with my email. I sent a message to customer care 2 hours ago with no response.
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Everyone i know had luck uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just make sure your account is backed up.
  • CaboJamaicaCaboJamaica Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’m having the same issue. I did send a request through Glu for a resolution because I’m not taking the chance of everything backing up through Facebook. This sucks, guys.
  • RacelRacel Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Was there an update last night for iOS?  I’m having the same issue but I get the message “TSB unfortunately quit” then goes away. 
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Racel said:

Was there an update last night for iOS?  I’m having the same issue but I get the message “TSB unfortunately quit” then goes away. 

I got it last night at 11 PM, and the app kept crashing right after, I had to redownload the game. Luckily my team was backed with my email, because I know people that are locked because it was by Facebook. If you are by Facebook, I'd recommend you to wait for Glu,they know the issue and are currently trying to resolve it, it would only make it harder for you to get back your team
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
    reinfall said:
    Everyone i know had luck uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just make sure your account is backed up.
    Some have said that it isn’t linking up for them. I’m not taking the chance.
  • SlickwombatSlickwombat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Same problem. I sent about 30 reports so you guys should be good! 😎
    I’ve horror stories about losing teams so I’ll wait. It’s going to suck that I’ll have to wait. I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m son’s game was working this morning so I thought it was just me. 
    Same problem. I sent about 30 reports so you guys should be good! 😎
    How did you submit a report when I can’t even get in the game?
    I don’t post here much but does glu answers questions posted on here or gives us updates?
    Racel said:
    I don’t post here much but does glu answers questions posted on here or gives us updates?
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Does anyone know if there’s an approximate time that Glu said that they’ll have the iOS crash fixed? Just curious if anyone’s heard anything.
    Trajan117 said:
    Does anyone know if there’s an approximate time that Glu said that they’ll have the iOS crash fixed? Just curious if anyone’s heard anything.
    I wish they fix it soon. I’m missing the event. 
    Racel said:
    Trajan117 said:
    I wish they fix it soon. I’m missing the event. 
    I think we are all missing this event.
  • yankees1ciayankees1cia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I guess I’m one of the “lucky” ones that got locked out.  I won’t dare risk uninstalling. 
    I guess I’m one of the “lucky” ones that got locked out.  I won’t dare risk uninstalling. 
    I am in the same boat- not risking the uninstall...
    I wish that glu would respond and gives update. I haven’t seen anything on Twitter that they are experiencing issues. 
  • modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same issue! :(
  • scotttystl1scotttystl1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am doing the same thing, and waiting this bug out for another app update or some other fix from GLU. I do not want to use my "one time" re-link/restore account thing to get it working.
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Well, this might be my excuse to not play as much anymore and not spend the money I have been.  I was at the point where I think I was spending the money in part because I felt that I was very close to gaining VIP status but alas, it never came though I’ve put in the time and Money.  I’m also afraid that my contribution to the community isn’t being taken in to account because I’m unable to log in to the forums with my tsb18 username or email connected to that account.  Or maybe it’s because I’m Canadian..... 😉.  Anyways, let’s see how the down time plays out and if I’m ever able to log in again.  Hope a solution comes quickly for the rest of you.
    Dignans1 said:
    Well, this might be my excuse to not play as much anymore and not spend the money I have been.  I was at the point where I think I was spending the money in part because I felt that I was very close to gaining VIP status but alas, it never came though I’ve put in the time and Money.  I’m also afraid that my contribution to the community isn’t being taken in to account because I’m unable to log in to the forums with my tsb18 username or email connected to that account.  Or maybe it’s because I’m Canadian..... 😉.  Anyways, let’s see how the down time plays out and if I’m ever able to log in again.  Hope a solution comes quickly for the rest of you.
    I was/am a VIP in this game and I really do enjoy it. Situations like this are frustrating and puzzling though, as I would expect there to be better communication and updates from customer care/Glu as this new update has affected so many users. 
    Anyone heard any updates?
  • omegatron24omegatron24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Don’t ever uninstall app ! Unless glu unlocks ur team 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

This is not true. I took a leap of faith and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. After going through the tutorial, I was able to log in using my email and password. I have never contacted glu about "unlocking" my team. As long as you've only ever installed and played on one device, it appears to be fine.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    This is not true. I took a leap of faith and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. After going through the tutorial, I was able to log in using my email and password. I have never contacted glu about "unlocking" my team. As long as you've only ever installed and played on one device, it appears to be fine.
    It sounds like some of those that have used Facebook to backup their team are not having the same success as you did. I cannot speak for everyone or their specific situation/experience, but that’s what I am hearing.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

It sounds like some of those that have used Facebook to backup their team are not having the same success as you did. I cannot speak for everyone or their specific situation/experience, but that’s what I am hearing.

idk if that's the case. I've coached several members of my club who are connected via Facebook and they have been able to regain access to their accounts without issue.

Proud TSB VIP!