Options

Game unexpectedly quits

RacelRacel Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
The game was working lastnight but this morning I can’t get in the app. It keeps saying “TSB unexpectedly quit” and then the logs out. Is there a problem I don’t know about?  Please help. I don’t know what to do. I already e-mail customer service. 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Join the (iPhone) club :)
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    yankees1ciayankees1cia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I don’t know what to do with myself now that I can’t play
  • Options
    Is it only iOS?  I know that not all iPhones because both of sons have access to the game. 
  • Options
    Anyone heard any updates?
  • Options
    livewire3livewire3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Racel said:
    The game was working lastnight but this morning I can’t get in the app. It keeps saying “TSB unexpectedly quit” and then the logs out. Is there a problem I don’t know about?  Please help. I don’t know what to do. I already e-mail customer service. 
    Any word ? Same thing happening to me
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Guys, you need to uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and log back in to your account (assuming your account is backed up by phone or email). The vast majority of players are back up and running. GLU suggested the above via their official Twitter feed, so if your account is backed up, it will be a quick and easy process.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    flukefluke Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    the last time i followed the whole reboot thing i lost my current team and after getting no help for 2 weeks i ended up having to start all over......must be a great money maker for them