Options

Glu do you care ?

robcawleyrobcawley Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
So glu community my question to you is does Glu actually care about its clientele?I think not.  And I pray that they read this. Glu is so concerned with taking you money that they have bacome a horrible business to do business with. Their customer service is the worst I’ve ever seen out of any business I ever delt with. Their problem solving and issue  resolution is non existent. If you ever have any kind of issue or problem There is a 90% chance it won’t get resolved or even answered in tangible way. They push out products before they are ready. They take
 months at a time to fix bugs and when they fix it they create more. Their tech support has to be the most incompetent group of people in the business.the only thing they have going for them is a good concept. I pray some day a real gaming company  buys them out. Fires all these Yahoo!’s and runs it properly. 

Comments

• Options
    Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    HAHAHAHHAH!!! Glu absolutely doesn't give two monkey tittle flips about the users. Suggestions and complaints go unheard.

They make the game soo frustrating impossible and then laugh all the way to the bank as we continue to feed them money because we're stupidly addicted to the game and we've already dumped too much money into the game over the last several years to stop playing.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Personally I’ve had far worse customer service from the folks at Tapjoy. Glu has been pretty good with me. 
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Same for me. Glu's customer service has not been great, but definitely better than Tapjoy. 
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    unfortunately for the players, the changes they made to 2018 has resulted in a deluge of money and significant increase in their stock price. I'm generally a cynic anyways, but I don't see them treating consumers better until it negatively effects their bottom line. Maybe the new app problems will be a catalyst for that. Personally, I've also never experienced a greedier gaming company that cares less about their fan base... compare them to other popular f2p games like Pokemon Go or Fortnite and they seem even worse.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I've dealt with far worse. Don't like their product(s) or customer service? Don't play. It's really that simple.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm pretty sure we've all dealt with similar or worse from other companies, and in many of these cases, one customer's experience is not the same as another, good or bad. That does not excuse any of these companies to treat customers poorly or worse. You don't like what people have to say about their experiences? Don't read. It's really that simple. And I'm one the customers whose experience with CS has been pretty good.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts

I'm pretty sure we've all dealt with similar or worse from other companies, and in many of these cases, one customer's experience is not the same as another, good or bad. That does not excuse any of these companies to treat customers poorly or worse. You don't like what people have to say about their experiences? Don't read. It's really that simple. And I'm one the customers whose experience with CS has been pretty good.

There's a more productive way to go about it. While I can relate to some of the frustration in general, venting about it on the boards does nothing to resolve the issue(s).
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

There's a more productive way to go about it. While I can relate to some of the frustration in general, venting about it on the boards does nothing to resolve the issue(s).
    There are admins that review these forums. Sometimes, our voices get heard.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.