Options

Updates

grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
just did the new update and now can’t get into my game. Just lost an awesome team and vip status. I’m a little pissed. Glu better help me out

Comments

• Options
    Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    They’re aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. It’s pretty much everyone on iOS, at least it seems that way. Hoping they fix it soon! 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

just did the new update and now can’t get into my game. Just lost an awesome team and vip status. I’m a little pissed. Glu better help me out

Hey @grundnernation79 , is your account backed up by Facebook or email? If so, it is a fairly simple recovery process. As per GLU's recommendation, you simply uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and log back in to your account. Best of luck!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

Hey @grundnernation79 , is your account backed up by Facebook or email? If so, it is a fairly simple recovery process. As per GLU's recommendation, you simply uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and log back in to your account. Best of luck!
    He's right on point! If you have problems logging back in though, you'll have to contact CS so they can unlock it. Here's a picture I received from them when I told them about it.

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    That’s an awful lot of information lmao 
  • Options
    edited August 2018

That’s an awful lot of information lmao 

Agree, hopefully you have a screenshot or good memory :D
  • Options
    Wickedwildcats19247Wickedwildcats19247 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t have any screenshots. Fortunately I do have a great memory. The problem is getting them to respond. They send a generic response but do not follow up when they say that they will. I haven’t spent any money this year but have spent hours watching videos and getting free gold through apps and free trials. I’ve managed to build a pretty good team through all of that but I can’t seem to get my team back or get enough of a response from them to let me know what to do to even start to get it back. Really disappointed with this whole situation and GLU. 
  • Options

I don’t have any screenshots. Fortunately I do have a great memory. The problem is getting them to respond. They send a generic response but do not follow up when they say that they will. I haven’t spent any money this year but have spent hours watching videos and getting free gold through apps and free trials. I’ve managed to build a pretty good team through all of that but I can’t seem to get my team back or get enough of a response from them to let me know what to do to even start to get it back. Really disappointed with this whole situation and GLU. 

I totally get your point, I'd feel the same if it happened to me. CS is probably getting swamped with tickets for that issue right now, so it might take them a bit more time to answer. Hopefully they can solve this for you soon, even with those generic answers!