Options

Lost account after update

TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
edited August 2018 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
So I downloaded the update only to realize I couldn’t open the game afterwards. App kept completely crashing and the screen would turn black. It happened multiple times and was also frozen at 7%. I restarted my phone which did not fix it. I then decided to delete the app and redownload. This fixed the crashing issue but I ended up losing my account which for some reason I can get back now even though it was backed up.. I spent a ton of money on this account so hopefully I can get it back..

Comments

• Options
    royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I am in the same situation as you buddy. Hopefully customer care makes it right by morning.
  • Options
    ace123maace123ma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    same situation here, any word on how to fix it ?

• Options
    JimmyBallJimmyBall Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I keep crashing at 7% as well.
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Contact customer care, that happened to me last update. I would recommend going on glu website and contact customer care through there rather the app. They are much faster responding via email on their website 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    If it's backed up with your email, after completing the Tutorial you can go in the Settings and select the Email option to back up your team. In there you'll see an option to log back with an existing account. If it's backed up by Facebook, there's a really good chance that you won't be able to Log back and that you'll need to contact CS with your team's info! Hope this helps!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Same issues with me. Have followed Glu instructions to delete and reload. Won’t link my email backup. I’ve messaged moderator blue... per his post with no response. Messaged to Glu directly and in game customer service.  No response from anyone. Requested password reset 4 times and no temp password sent to login and change password. Anyone who has resolved sign-in issues please post how you did it. 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    That's rough guys, I feel for all of you with that problem, should've never happened in the first place. I wish I could do something more to help all you guys. CS is probably receiving a lot of support request at the moment for this issue, so the answer time for your tickets might be longer. Hopefully you receive help soon to solve this issue
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    27andcounting27andcounting Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    still no response from anyone customer service in the app or through the website nothing!! i have done everything i am supposed to do with zero help other than a couple people here that have suggestions @ExposMontreal which help so thanks but man this is really bad customer service!! not one word from them! let me know if anyone has any other suggestions on what to do
  • Options
    Wickedwildcats19247Wickedwildcats19247 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Again, just generic responses no matter if through the website or app. They’ll email you back after your original request but they have a really hard time beyond that. Horrible customer service!
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Contact customer care, that happened to me last update. I would recommend going on glu website and contact customer care through there rather the app. They are much faster responding via email on their website 
  • Options
    Bosox81 said:

@Bosox81 i have been waiting over 24 hours for any response at all i just get the generic we will be in touch but nothing at all yet!! i am hoping for a resolution soon i have only played on my phone so should be an easy fix so we will see
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    If you're having issues logging into your account still, I recommend doing what I did.
    Send a PM to "[TSB] blueleopard" and give him your email/username for your account.
    He can reset your password and or unlock you from the game and you'll be up and running in no time (after logging back in via the "settings" screen).
  • Options

If you're having issues logging into your account still, I recommend doing what I did.
    Send a PM to "[TSB] blueleopard" and give him your email/username for your account.
    He can reset your password and or unlock you from the game and you'll be up and running in no time (after logging back in via the "settings" screen).

@LudwigMonster thanks just sent him a quick email so ill wait and hope i hear something!!!!
  • Options
    still not a word from anyone on my issue! i appreciate the comments of help her but GLU is completely missing not one work of help! but they sure are happy to take my money when i spend!! super frustrated.
  • Options
    Hang in there. I know it's frustrating. I can't imagine how overwhelmed they are right now with having to deal with this update mess. Please be sure to keep us posted.
  • Options
    oh i know they are i get it but 48 hours atleast a sorry about your luck would be nice!!!
  • Options
    tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    A response to our questions would be nice. I purshased two gold mountains last weekend and used over 35,000 gold and the thought of losing everything I paid for is crazy. Not to mention everything we have missed the last two days. 
  • Options
    tdh23 said:

A response to our questions would be nice. I purshased two gold mountains last weekend and used over 35,000 gold and the thought of losing everything I paid for is crazy. Not to mention everything we have missed the last two days. 

@tdh23 i agree man i just dont get it VIP spend money play all the time and now not one single response from customer service i have messaged in app through the website posted here what else can we do? i would like to atleast hear something from them! i feel like im getting screwed and it doesn't feel good!!
  • Options
    tdh23 said:

I highly doubt you'll lose everything. I also don't think you've missed much. That being said,
    I can relate to your frustration and disappointment. Good luck and hang in there!
  • Options
    tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    On the settings page of the game it said my account was connected to my email. So, is my account backed up 
  • Options
    chadbombs18chadbombs18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Do I need the [T S B] in front of blueleopard??
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    tdh23 said:

On the settings page of the game it said my account was connected to my email. So, is my account backed up 

Yes, if you see your email listed then that is where your account is backed up.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options

Yes, the "[TSB]" is part of his username.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    How do I find him?
  • Options

How do I find him?

This link should allow you to send him a message:
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/messages/add/[TSB] blueleopard
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    How do I find him?
    This link should allow you to send him a message: https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/messages/add/[TSB] blueleopard
    Thanks for your help man! Hope I get my team back