Club vs Club?

korbonthecobkorbonthecob Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Anyone know if we’re gonna have club vs club today? It’s really disappointing that we haven’t had it lately considering it’s one of the best (and frankly one of the only) ways to get xp consistently. As a member of the gold tier (I regret leveling up from silver everyday of my life), xp is SO important considering it takes 6500 xp to level up a gold level 6 slugger (way too expensive imo). 

To glu: please bring back cvc, we miss it

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    No one knows, but it started last week at 7PM EST. If I had to guess, I would assume we will have it today, but the start time is anyone's guess.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • korbonthecobkorbonthecob Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    No one knows, but it started last week at 7PM EST. If I had to guess, I would assume we will have it today, but the start time is anyone's guess.
    I think that might have been a test run for them or something, since we only had 3 matchups instead of the normal 5. I heard they were trying to fix it so that you couldn’t leave the club, come back, and have more entries, but I feel like that should’ve been fixed by now. 
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

I think that might have been a test run for them or something, since we only had 3 matchups instead of the normal 5. I heard they were trying to fix it so that you couldn’t leave the club, come back, and have more entries, but I feel like that should’ve been fixed by now. 

It is fixed, they said it in another post. The only problem they have with this now, it's that even after jailing the teams that did this, their points still stay in the Club. They are also working on solving this at the moment, but you can always contact CS if this happened to your Club.

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
    It is fixed, they said it in another post. The only problem they have with this now, it's that even after jailing the teams that did this, their points still stay in the Club. They are also working on solving this at the moment, but you can always contact CS if this happened to your Club.
    It didn’t happen in my club. Since it is fixed, why are they still not doing it on Thursday and Sunday is my question. 
    Usually by now it says that there will be cvc today. 
    edited August 2018
    I think that they will wait until the problem with the update is fixed....
    Too bad. Could really use that xp
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    yesh CvC is my favorite event - and like you said, the only way to make a gold team competitive (I also regret moving up from silver. d'oh!). Super bummed not only in the lack of CvCs over the past two weeks, but also the lack of communication from glu!

New app says something about "Event Royale" which I'm assuming is a rebrand of CvC, but with all the new app problems I'm sure their focus is elsewhere. Hopefully they can multitask keeping the game fun for people who can still play it and fix it for people who can't.
    yesh CvC is my favorite event - and like you said, the only way to make a gold team competitive (I also regret moving up from silver. d'oh!). Super bummed not only in the lack of CvCs over the past two weeks, but also the lack of communication from glu! New app says something about "Event Royale" which I'm assuming is a rebrand of CvC, but with all the new app problems I'm sure their focus is elsewhere. Hopefully they can multitask keeping the game fun for people who can still play it and fix it for people who can't.
    Completely agree with you. Although I was hoping that even though the app is having problems, they would test out their new event royale either way but I guess we’ll have to wait. At least you can buy gold again...lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you left the club, your CvC points would also leave with you. However, your entries still got refreshed. As you can imagine, that's very easy to abuse.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I knew some people that did this before @DFBB, the thing that I wanted to say is that currently they are jailing teams that do this right away, but the club still keep the points that the jailed teams did, hopefully they didn't do too much by that time
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    CVC has awesome rewards, I miss it.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I knew some people that did this before @DFBB, the thing that I wanted to say is that currently they are jailing teams that do this right away, but the club still keep the points that the jailed teams did, hopefully they didn't do too much by that time

Are you sure @ExposMontreal ? Usually, GLU will not say why a team is jailed. Afaik, people that left and rejoined/remade to get fresh entries on did NOT get jailed.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I saw that on Facebook, someone had contacted CS and that’s what the rep told him, it was like a week ago