Options

Prime Klubot Box

BryantMVP18BryantMVP18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Does anyone know what the odds are for getting Prime Kluber? I've gotten 20 boxes to no avail. It's starting to get annoying. All this for bonus points. 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's 4%. Bummer that you've had bad luck.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’ve been trying to post the odds for 10min but it didn’t work, @DFBB is right, 4%
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Wow. So at this rate, I should just stop. Lol.
    I had terrible luck this past weekend with Scherzer and Baez too. Close to 40 boxes and all I got was Bryant and Harper. To make matters worse, I got Prime R.A. Dickey with my Prime only pick. Lmao.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    at one point this season I had 3 bryce harpers....I had Bryce, Prime Bryce and BamBam all 3 worked and I got points for them but finally got prime Mookie and replaced regular Bryce.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Finally got him on my 26th box...... and I can't buy a win. Smh.
  • Options
    BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Wow. So at this rate, I should just stop. Lol.
    I had terrible luck this past weekend with Scherzer and Baez too. Close to 40 boxes and all I got was Bryant and Harper. To make matters worse, I got Prime R.A. Dickey with my Prime only pick. Lmao.
    No joke I have five prime pitchers and R.A. Dickey is has my lowest e.r.a. out of them all. He really isn’t all that bad. Haha
  • Options
    Haha. I'm glad he's working out for you. He's my fifth starter and is pitching like a fifth starter. Highest e.r.a. I guess it could be worse. Lol.
  • Options
    BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Prime Strasburg for me is absolute garbage. By far my worst starting pitcher. Haha but like you said could be worse. I could have prime Colon, oh wait I have him too. Lol 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Haha. Prime Colon is a joke. But of course he's the Moments Player. Prime Strasburg leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I was 150 Nationals Flag short of getting him during the Moments event. I had no Prime pitching at the time, so decided to make a run for him. Spent 7k in gold during the last hour to get him, and fell short by 15. Smdh. At least it counted towards the Fan Rewards and I ended up getting Prime Cole Hammels with the Prime Only pick. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I had already had prime Axford(359 max I believe) got to 20k and received my prime only pick and guess who? Yep, John Axford. Whoof 
  • Options
    Wow, that's terrible. But not surprising.