Options

New CVC Rewards

LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Discuss...
Proud TSB VIP!

Comments

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I was seriously just creating a post about this, you’re fast haha but yeah I guess it’s a way to prevent teams from resetting daily, or weekly 
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    And also prevent people from leaving their club, creating a new one to get easy matchups alone and get good rewards, so I guess in that way it makes sense
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    While it's a bummer for many I definitely understand GLU's perspective. It puts the focus back on creating and maintaining a long term club. I couldn't fit the rewards for diamond, but they are outstanding.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Any diamond  clubs looking??? Lol
  • Options

Any diamond  clubs looking??? Lol

Diamond clubs are definitely going to be a high demand. All the big ballers are going to be looking to help them out on CVC days.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Woo hoo!!

It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m in a diamond club, 3k Prime for winning, 2k Prime/legend comes from Mays boxes and 5k legend exp from the exp box.  While my club benefits from this they will have to change rewards structure while in theory being in a very high level club should have its benefits it’s the equivalent of a painful bait and switch....
  • Options
    lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    This actually was something that benefit me for once. I ended up with 6 prime picks and ended up pulling Prime deGrom.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I guess no more reason to spend any gold on CVC. With mediocre rewards like these no point to it. Doesn't make sense as people used to spend a good amount of gold trying to get those high round and MVP awards.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @LonzoBallin thanks for the post. Where did you find this though? My tab doesn't show anything. 

• Options
    I guess no more reason to spend any gold on CVC. With mediocre rewards like these no point to it. Doesn't make sense as players used to spend good amounts of gold on it before but with these rewards why even bother to play it let alone spend on it?

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This game has gone to shit. Season reward raised now reduced again. Like this is a joke. Enjoy everyone, not worth the time anymore!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    This game has gone to crap. Season reward raised now reducded again. Like this is a joke.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    They blocked my comments! I posted something a few min ago and it says pending approval. Enjoy everyone, game is not worth the time anymore.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Discuss...

It makes sense
  • Options
    jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Mini May's box...good thing I'm absolutely brutal at cvc
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I think they'll change it eventually . I can't see people spending any gold on the garbage rewards . 75% of my club isn't even bothering to play lol I think the change in gold spent on cvc today vs before . They'll make changes to rewards . Join the
  • Options
    I think they'll change it eventually . I can't see people spending any gold on the garbage rewards . 75% of my club isn't even bothering to play lol I think the change in gold spent on cvc today vs before . They'll make changes to rewards . Join the
  • Options