Options

Updated Seasonal rewards....*Sigh*

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
If the 'new' seasonal rewards were listed yesterday, not many would complain. However, to list a reward and then offer an update which lowers the reward? Just poor form. Very disappointing.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Yeah I posted this on another post, some probably got lucky and won before that update, I know that I wish I did
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options

Yeah I posted this on another post, some probably got lucky and won before that update, I know that I wish I did

I actually won on my bronze team(got the 10kLxp) minutes before seeing the 'new' rewards.
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    How are your season rewards so good to begin with? Mine are not even close to that.
  • Options
    qkpony said:

How are your season rewards so good to begin with? Mine are not even close to that.

In yesterday's update, they made it 10k lxp, 100 evo, etc. for a finals wins. In today's update, they lowered it to the screen on the left.
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Never mind it must have changed today. I just checked. That's a nice change from what it was for me. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Simply unbelievable. ... as are the new CvC awards
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    pallison74pallison74 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Very disappointing. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @qkpony those are the "old" rewards from the update that was released two days ago. If you get the newest update from yesterday, which also gives you access to CVC, the season rewards will have changed. Honestly I was kind of surprised myself with the high amount of EVO being given out and though that perhaps it was an error.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So if i hadn't updated my app I still would have been able to get those EVO? I'm only 12 games out. And the new CvC rewards are trash. argh. 
  • Options
    @midnightmarauder not sure how the app is set up on the backend so the rewards shown may have been what was built in to show on the app and when you were given the actual rewards the server may just have release the corrected rewards.

• Options
    So if i hadn't updated my app I still would have been able to get those EVO? I'm only 12 games out. And the new CvC rewards are trash. argh. 
    Correct. It's just a matter of time, however, where they will force you to update.
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Lucky I timed it in between updates and won semi-finals and 1st season win.
  • Options
    Rewards are updated again! Evo is the same(reasonable), but lxp and pxp are back at 10k!!!

• Options
    Yeah just noticed that. Finished season final today whole it was still 7500. Thanks GLU.

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol I didn't notice till I won my semis this morning and got 10k prime. Sorry @houmy happens. Last week I finished my season a day before they changed it all together and got no prime or legend xp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Just finished my quaterfinals and only got 3k xp ive dkbe the update too. Guess ill have to send in a ticket.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    jpuck6190 said:

Just finished my quaterfinals and only got 3k xp ive dkbe the update too. Guess ill have to send in a ticket.

Wow, that is definitely weak compared to what they are offering now. Make sure the prime/legend xp looks correct before starting your semifinals.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Wow, that is definitely weak compared to what they are offering now. Make sure the prime/legend xp looks correct before starting your semifinals.
    Update... semis and finals both said 10k and they both paid out correctly.. still puzzled at the 3k blue xp though. Luckily i dont need it so i dont really care to open a ticket on it
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Mine seems to be correctcorrect 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Yeah I noticed this too. 12 games from playoffs. So they eff up their app update and then walk back these rewards and THEN ruin the CvC rewards as well?!?!? So done with this. What’s the point of even building up your team now?