Chipper box

2Next

Comments

• kepanikepani Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @Houmy, you’re correct, it still say “Hicks bundle” I saw the offer pop up late last night HST. Good luck with ur situation...
  • spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Did you guys get it worked out ? Anyway ne else land chipper ?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Sorry @Houmy but I know you'll handle it well, you are very aware of the potential vortex that could be created and so your well known patience and respectful and thoughtful communication will win the day... the fact that you are aware of a potential few weeks to resolve the problem and be calm while saying it made me smile.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @kepani Thank you for the update. I didn't bother buying one today as I want to wait for CS to try and resolve this first.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Sandpipers Thank you for the vote of confidence. As far as the patient part goes I know it doesn't help speed things up if I email then every day as the CS reps have to coordinate with the dev team and get back to me and as this happened over a weekend it was obvious that it would take some time as they probably have a skeleton crew as far as the dev team goes. Also once thy come back on Monday I am sure they have an onslaught of requests to get to. Have enough real life problems that I can't really stress over a game and don't mind waiting a bit longer than usual.

Update: the dev team finaly got around to my case and I was issued 6 Chipper boxes today but no luck on nabbing him. Still satisfied with the resolution even though it took about 11 days. CS kept updating me every couple of days, without me bugging them for an update every day, and kept assuring me that they are on it and are following up with the dev team. Works for me.

• mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had the same problem but didn’t realize it. I contacted customer service and am still waiting for a response. 
    I am seething. I was told by customer service that I in fact purchased a hicks bundle and not a chipper bundle and essentially no backsies. Anybody who actually had this resolved can you please help?!! I bought a few of these late at night as well and am getting no where with customer service!  What did you say to prove to them what happened?
    Update, GLU customer service came through and gave me the correct boxes after a few days. They made it right and did the right thing once I had sufficient proof
    @mehmehmeh1 I am glad you got your boxes. Hopefully your luck is better than mine when actually opening the boxes.

@Houmy your chipper boxes have been discounted again ;)
    @Sandpipers it seems like you, @Haraycaray & @rmouse511 either get commissions from GLU or you just want to see me go broke as all 3 of you brought this to my attention today :smile: . Either way it worked and so far I am 0 for 5. Bought 3 and opened 5 boxes so far. Opening last one after I make a run to KFC and the package store for some Rum.

Nice combination lol, Rum and KFC ... course if it's dark Rum who cares what accompanies it hehe.... I tried a pack as well and just got XP and evo ugh ... good luck for the last "shot" ;)
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Houmy
    0-8 here man! Frustrating!

0-12....I give lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm just here to say that some of us are living vicariously through those who are buying these boxes! :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Houmy hope you get him! I got the 19.99 today and was fortunate as ever. First box pulled him and cash on next. I guess that’s glu’s Way of taking care of me after going 0/15 on weekend boxes.
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    @Houmy hope you get him! I got the 19.99 today and was fortunate as ever. First box pulled him and cash on next. I guess that’s glu’s Way of taking care of me after going 0/15 on weekend boxes.
    Man, Chipper is my all time favorite player. Tried twice to no avail. If it’s meant to be...
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    @Sandpipers it seems like you, @Haraycaray & @rmouse511 either get commissions from GLU or you just want to see me go broke as all 3 of you brought this to my attention today :smile: . Either way it worked and so far I am 0 for 5. Bought 3 and opened 5 boxes so far. Opening last one after I make a run to KFC and the package store for some RUM.

• bambam294bambam294 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Couldn’t resist a shot at it.... got a # 1 draft pick ...that was the better box :)

Oh well I’ve spent money on worse things

Wish someone would pull him so I can live vicariously haha
    Couldn’t resist a shot at it.... got a # 1 draft pick ...that was the better box :)

Oh well I’ve spent money in worse ways

Oh well I’ve spent money in worse ways
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Click on gold icon and the specials. There youll find the Chipper Jones box.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Click on gold icon and the specials. There youll find the Chipper Jones box.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • mccabezoo2mccabezoo2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hit gold in top right corner.  Then you’ll see specials hit that and you’ll see chipper boxexs
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    4 total boxes.. got nil
    After 3 tries, I actually got him! I’m so pumped. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I bought the chipper box just to fit in with you guys, forgetting that I was not wanting a legend yet due to ridiculously low legend xp.  Lucky for me, I pulled some evo....
    Dignans1 said:
    I bought the chipper box just to fit in with you guys, forgetting that I was not wanting a legend yet due to ridiculously low legend xp.  Lucky for me, I pulled some evo....
    Yeah. I got my Chipper, but only had 500 legend xp. I’ll have to wait it out to get some more. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in