Box Odds iPhone vs Android

FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Heard from a club mate that iPhone users can see odds on the mystery boxes but as an Android user I can't. Is that true? If I knew my odds on landing Lowrie were only 7% I never would've bought 4 boxes and would've spent that 1200 gold on Player of the Week/Month or saved it for upgrades once move from Silver to Gold.

Comments

• gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Apple Store requires developers to list odds for boxes. Google App Store does not have the same requirement.
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Bogus on Google not to demand we see the odds too.
  • huminbirdhuminbird Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have Android and can't see it, but my friend with the iPhone shows me the odds when I ask. Odds are horrible on boxes I was mortified to see. Basically, whatever is listed second and third from the bottom is about 60% chance of what you'll get. From what I've seen, bottom to top in percent is generally about 10, 30, 30, 15, 7.5, 5, 2.5. So, 85% you'll get something on the bottom four.
    ..Hum
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Apple demands Glu to show their users the odds, Google does not, chumps.
  • FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    gdc23 said:

Apple Store requires developers to list odds for boxes. Google App Store does not have the same requirement.

So it's Google's fault, hmm...
  • gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Quality control for the Apple App Store has traditionally been more stringent and robust. Google Play Store is littered with abuse and low quality apps.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Glad I didn't see the odds. I probably wouldn't have bought the box that landed me Lowrie. :smiley:
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Lowrie's performance was awesome.. hitting 402 for me at days end.... Ive needed a 2B for awhile and I got him on the first pull :)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Lowrie's performance was awesome.. hitting 402 for me at days end.... Ive needed a 2B for awhile and I got him on the first pull :)

I'm bummed because I could've used an upgrade at 2B. I have regular 5Star Altuve who's fine as a regular player but almost entire rest of my team is Prime or PotW so 2B and Catcher are really my only weak links.