Atg exp

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
I hit the TSB version of the lotto and pulled Willie Mays from the Mini Mays boxes from CvC, I have 47600 legend exp and Mays at Bronze 10, any chance I can at least cap him in silver with that?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Congrats my man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • cblackwellcblackwell Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    That’s awesome man
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I hit the TSB version of the lotto and pulled Willie Mays from the Mini Mays boxes from CvC, I have 47600 legend exp and Mays at Bronze 10, any chance I can at least cap him in silver with that?

Yes, I believe it will take 42,450 Legend XP to cap him at Silver from where you have him now. Also remember you will require special ATG Mays EVO to level him from Bronze to Silver.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah I saw that right away, hoping to do it for 1320 gold, will need to grind videos and offers .
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I believe it's the same amount as a prime player, so you should get him to gold 4 if you have the evo
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I believe it's the same amount as a prime player, so you should get him to gold 4 if you have the evo
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    They use more xp than reg primes or legends. And he can’t hit Diaz in walkoff so don’t get too excited.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Lol no one else I have has much success either the idea is when you get the sequence that you have the opportunity to capitalize with, higher rating base at least in my experience tends to lead to missing less fastballs when they do come.  I’ve beaten him with 420-425 primes before so it’s not impossible.