How do you get VIP

Comments

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I just got my vip status.  It came right after my next purchase of mountain of gold for 69.99.   It is a greAt feeling!!!     Thanks glu!!!
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @SuperKingOfPaisas when you click on your team name to see your profile/featured player section there would be a "TAP TO TURN VIP LOGO ON" option under your team name.

I just got VIP. I sent a message on the vip thing that poped up. They congratulated me and asked for my address and email. Does that mean I’m signed up for the newsletter?
  • weezy17weezy17 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hey glu my man missred deserve to be VIP. Great club member, always active, very supportive of new members, active on the forum, hasn’t spent as much money as some people, but he does whenever he gets a chance. People like that deserve that vip status. Hook him up ya? He didn’t ask me to do this I just feel he deserves it.
  • bucknastybucknasty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My buddy just got vip status trying to figure out what else to do i know its invite only but thats as much as i know
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited August 2018

I just got VIP. I sent a message on the vip thing that poped up. They congratulated me and asked for my address and email. Does that mean I’m signed up for the newsletter?
    Yep. Now you'll not only get a monthly newsletter w/ tips but also freebies for the game (XP, boxes, etc.).
    Welcome to the club.
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ve been trying for two years to get VIP. It sounds lame, but I check every time I open the game. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Just got vip today!!

Just got vip today myself
    edited August 2018
    Bosox81 said:
    Just got vip today myself
    Congrats. I can only imagine how cool it is. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I’ve been trying for two years to get VIP. It sounds lame, but I check every time I open the game. 

haha, I do the exact same thing. Hoping one day I'll be able to turn on that elusive VIP logo. Good luck man!
    Proud TSB VIP!
    haha, I do the exact same thing. Hoping one day I'll be able to turn on that elusive VIP logo. Good luck man!
    Same to you 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Same here! Idk why I get my hopes up everyday lol
    I played over 15,000 games in last years game. Over 7,000 so far this year. Leader of a successful club with mostly the same guys from last year. I love the comradeship. I spent a TON last year and I’m sure I’ve spent enough this year. I can only assume it’ll happen if it’s meant to be. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    I got it once I got the second achievement for buying gold, not sure if that helps 
  • GoNavyGoNavy Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    You need to exceed $800 in cash paid to GLU.
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Congrats @Bosox81, @LonzoBallin you'll get it soon my friend, I still don't understand how you aren't, have you checked your emails? If someone deserves it, it's you! @bravesfanla same boat, I had a Platinum account on 18' with over 15K wins and less then 2K lost and still couldn't get it, sure I could've had a better Team Strenght but I had no problems in all the events, at one point I knew I wouldn't get it with that team so I decided to restart, so i'm definitely not getting it anytime soon even if I have a .975 W%
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez

Congrats @Bosox81, @LonzoBallin you'll get it soon my friend, I still don't understand how you aren't, have you checked your emails? If someone deserves it, it's you! @bravesfanla same boat, I had a Platinum account on 18' with over 15K wins and less then 2K lost and still couldn't get it, sure I could've had a better Team Strenght but I had no problems in all the events, at one point I knew I wouldn't get it with that team so I decided to restart, so i'm definitely not getting it anytime soon even if I have a .975 W%

@ExposMontreal thanks for your kind words. Much like you, I do what I can to show my commitment and passion for TAP Baseball, but at the end of the day I think VIP is about $$. Truth be told, I haven't spent $818 on the game this year, so I don't believe my number will be called.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats @Bosox81 . Make sure to start a ticket with CS and have them add your email to the VIP newsletter.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• badlarrysbadlarrys Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Just waiting like everyone else......
    Same here. I wish they’d send me a list of requirements. I’d be a VIP in no time. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I can only hope my # gets called for VIP. Fingers crossed! I feel like I am deserving but I will wait patiently and like others look for that VIP lounge logo every time I log on each morning :smile:
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • fourpiusfourpius Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Well I hope ranking #1 in an event is part of the criteria 😆
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    fourpius said:

Well I hope ranking #1 in an event is part of the criteria 😆

I led my club over the weekend event with 44 million points to nab 2nd place in a platinum level club. That should count for something lol.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • DOUBLEX2DOUBLEX2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just wish we knew 100% what to do. But I have fun regardless if I'm VIP or not!
  • bish663bish663 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I wish there was annoutlinebfor requirements. I have played over 7000 games. I spend money when I can afford to. I do lots of offers watch videos. Win season modes and have a team strength that is constantly improving I buy the boxes when available even with rediculous odds. I guess it's just a case of keep grinding and hope they notice. Another Canadian VIP would be nice for the game. Lol
  • razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I just wish it was easier to track what I spent instead of adding up order history on google play acct. I been hoping to see that logo all day today but haven't seen it yet.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Secret society of jerkoffs. Have you read their comments to non-VIP players on the chats? They treat us regular Joes like we are scum, cuss at us and mock and lie to us. Piss on their VIP title! I have a stronger team strength then many VIPs mocking me. 

No mystique to it. All who ya know and who ya blow, pucker up and beg for it. Oh yeah, cough up $800 or forget about it!
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    VIP status prerequisites is still a total mistery. We know you need to play a lot (how much is a lot, who knows), spend money (how much is unknown), be active in the forums. If only they had an official list of requirements.
    Two more members of my club became VIP's today after buying Mountains.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Two more members of my club became VIP's today after buying Mountains.
    I bought a mountain last night. Was hoping that was my final step. If it’s meant to be it’ll be. It doesn’t seem like it’ll be.
    Tap tap tap tap it in