Options

Vip and glu in general

Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Not sure how one becomes vip, but in any case I love this game. Have seen a lot of negative comments about glu, buy have to say it's been nothing but great for me. I lost my team and boom within a couple weeks had it back. Anytime I have had an issue the customer support were right there in a timely manner and resolved my issue.. keep up the good work and keep the great games coming!!!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Great fair and accurate review. People love to hate, but at the end of the day, GLU does a good job of making things right.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Glu said that the way to become a VIP was a mystery, but the easiest way to do it is certainly money. I’m currently in your situation also so I understand how you feel! Hopefully you can achieve it too! Great review, pretty accurate!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    twpjaxtwpjax Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    this game is a blast when I started playing I told myself I wasn't spending money but here I am a couple of months later and been going nuts on weekends boxes lol and I haven't had a problem with customer service so I may opinion one of the better games
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Well I can say a lot of the negative are from those who have had a long tradition of cheating freely in this game.  And it’s still funny to me seeing vips griping about things left and right but they have spent a lot on the game and feel it entitled them to extra voice.  But I guess it kind of does since they after all are VIPs.  Negativity is unfortunately what is a very common theme everywhere.  And the negative voice often over powers the happy or content ones.  Am diamond spent some cash would love to be vip but won’t since the $800 Mark supposedly set won’t be spent by me.  I play to play rather than strictly pay to play. 
  • Options
    grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I have had nothing but good things to say about glu. Lately we have been getting a lot of free prime pick boxes and the rewards on cvc have been great  I have got a lot of my friends hooked on this game. Just wish I could be a vip but hopefully in time that will happen. Happy tapping everyone
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more well said
  • Options
    judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Been trying for VIP for awhile. Can’t get it though and I’ve spent hundreds of dollars. Not sure what the formula is.
  • Options
    I’ve spent a couple hundred and am going to be diamond GOAT this weekend and no vip.  But number I keep hearing is $800 spent and I can’t do that.  
  • Options
    Well I'm sitting around $700 plus spent and no vip, but I'm sure money spent is just one factor that contributes to becoming vip..
  • Options
    The GreekThe Greek Registered Users 24 Posts
    Looking to be VIP as well. Maybe someday I hope, I don't thin there are many Venezuelan VIPs haha.
  • Options
    Not sure how many Canadian VIPs there are as well.."we the north" 
  • Options
    I may be salty with no vip when I get to Goat diamond level real soon.  400 wins away. 
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Who are the players in first tourney for Platinum and diamond?
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Who are the players in first tourney for Platinum and diamond?

Platinum is Justin Upton.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Diamond is 5 star Puig 
  • Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I’ve been told that in addition to money spent, activity here in the forums, in game, and on Facebook and Twitter is a big factor as well!
  • Options
    I’ve spent a couple hundred, pretty active here, up to diamond Goat tier and am not.  I’d say it leans heavy on the spending side.  
  • Options
    It's a combo of all of the above, yes money is a factor, as is activity in forums etc, also games played and getting your achievements 
  • Options
    thebalkingdeadthebalkingdead Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree that people do complain a lot about the game. TBH I am surprised at how many free gifts they give out considering they dont have to do any of it. I enjoy playing this game and GLU has always contacted me back in a very timely matter when I needed assistance or make suggestions. I say just enjoy the game and what they give you.
  • Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I’ve been told that in addition to money spent, activity here in the forums, in game, and on Facebook and Twitter is a big factor as well!
  • Options
    16k wins, another hundred spent, diamond goat tier, active here.  I’d say all about the money amount.  But I shall still play and enjoy none the less.