Options

Player Evolution

GoNavyGoNavy Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Does anyone know, can any MLB player be a 5 star player or are some players capped at a specific star level?  At higher levels (Gold+) are players drafted with more stars?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    No, the stars you see at Bronze are the stars you see at diamond. There stars do not change as you climb the ranks.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @GoNavy I've had the same players at different star levels if that is your question. Prime would be where the capping happens as not all players are offered as a prime.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Ive seen them with different max rated values. 239 on one team and 238 on another. But ive never seen them at different stars. 

Ive also seen 2 different guys rated the same #max but one was a 5star and the other a 4.5star. How does that happen? I forgot who but both were SR pitchers. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    Thanks guys, helpful!
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    If you have a player at level ten and draft him again will he go to the next level or only with gold and evo. I know if you draft a player you already have they go up a level but will they evolve if eligible to the next tier level 1
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If your player is capped, you will only get xp, drafting duplicates will not evolve the existing player
    It's all done with mirrors