Options

Restart my team?

BleedinblueBleedinblue Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
My team is strong, gold, something like 4k wins and 700 losses, around 55k strength.  I've spent *too much* money on it.  But...Im not real happy with the strategy I took.  A big part of me wants to restart at bronze and focus strong on sluggers to create a prime xp/blue xp factory of sorts while staying bronze/silver for as long as possible.
My simple question is this...if I restart, will I lose my account progress toward becoming VIP?  I know I gotta be close to VIP, I don't want to start THAT from ground zero. 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Restarting means deleting the app and creating a brand new team with a new email link so yes you would probably lose all progress you have made towards becoming a VIP.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I would say stick it out, if and when you become VIP, you'll enjoy reaping the rewards it offers you. If not, you will most likely lose all progress towards it and your investment will be in vain. Best of luck, either way.
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • Options
    BleedinblueBleedinblue Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I was afraid of that.  Biggest reason I am thinking this way is I'm scared of the push to platinum, which is coming. When platinum, it's going to be dang near impossible to draft event bonus players and level them up to be playable for events.  
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Although nobody knows the exact requirements for becoming VIP you may lose your progress to becoming VIP if you need to create another MLB TSB 18 account. Everyone who was previously VIP on MLB TSB 17 used the same account to keep VIP status.
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I wouldn’t do it  :(
  • Options
    BOKNOWSALLBOKNOWSALL Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ok... if you spend $800 in actual cash on gold and other items in the store you will receive VIP status