Options

Video plays but I don’t get reward/round restart

yankees1ciayankees1cia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
itll let me watch the video, but then it takes me back to the screen with the option to pay gold, watch video, or end the round. I don’t earn a restart.  Happens when I watch the video for moments too.  Haven’t tried the gold. 

Comments

• Options
    PdidsPdids Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Welcome to glitchy glued, its going to be on your end, not theirs. This of course is sarcasm. They need to iron their shit out...that about sums it up.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Slightly different problem with similar result (meaning your restart or your bonus pick in moments get burned) is the video that sets up to a black screen and after several seconds an X shows ip to close it out and then a message pops up saying you'll lose the reward if you stop the video. When it happens during gold mining efforts, you'll still get the 4 gold, but if it happens during restart or moments bonus pick it's a too bad so sad deal.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

itll let me watch the video, but then it takes me back to the screen with the option to pay gold, watch video, or end the round. I don’t earn a restart.  Happens when I watch the video for moments too.  Haven’t tried the gold. 

This also just happened to two of my guys in the club.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.